- To lookup or find out the status of your driver’s license, you can either contact your local DMV office, or you can obtain a copy of your driver record online. NOTE: Some, but not all, state DMV offices offer a free copy of your driver record. Considering this, how can I find my drivers license number online?
How can I find my drivers license number online?
How to Find Driving License (DL) Number Online
- From the Menu, Click on “Other” & Then Click on “Find Application Number”
- Select your State, RTO & Enter your Name, Date of birth & Captcha Code.
How can I get my drivers license number without my card?
Typically, you’re required to keep a copy of your registration in your vehicle, so you may be able to find your driver’s license number that way. You also may be able to find your license number on any correspondence you received related to your registration, such as a renewal notice.
How can I find my driving licence number without my licence UK?
If you can’t find your driving licence number, you can check it using your National Insurance number at GOV.UK, view driving record. If you’ve lost your licence and don’t know what your NI number is, you can order a replacement online GOV.UK, replace a driving licence.
What is DD on license?
DD is an abbreviation for Document Discriminator. A number of states started adding this piece of information to their driver’s licenses several years ago. The DD is a security code that identifies where and when the license was issued. Note that the document discriminator does not include the driver’s license number.
Where can I find my driving licence number UK?
What is my driving licence number? This is a 16-character number that’s unique to you. It appears on your photocard driving licence underneath the licence’s expiry date. It starts with the first five letters from your surname.
How do I find out my driving licence number UK?
CHARACTERS 1 – 5: These are the first five characters of the driver’s surname and if it’s less than five, it’s filled up with nines. CHARACTER 6: The decade digit from the year of birth. For example, 1993 would be 9. CHARACTERS 7-8: These are the month of birth, so December would be 12.
Where is your driver’s license number UK?
It is the 16 digijt number on the front of the photo card. It starts with the first five letters of your surname (padded with 9s if your surname has fewer than five letters) and then a series of numbers and letters.
Which is the ID number?
The identity number is printed on all of your national identification documents, such as your ID-card, passport, residents permit etc. It is usually either next to or below your name or your birth date. Look for a number with 11 digits containing your birthday in a year-month-date or date-month-year format.
What is a DL number?
What Does Driver’s License Number (DLN) Mean? A driver’s license number is a specific identification number assigned to a driver by the issuing government agency. This number is usually required to be displayed on the individual’s driver’s license issued by his or her state.
Where Find DL
Your eight (8) digit Driver’s License Number (DLN) or Photo Identification Card Number (IDN) may be found on your Driver’s License, Photo Identification Card, Learner’s Permit, and on the majority of communication from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation ( PennDOT). Take a look at the examples provided below. The “DD” number that appears at the bottom center of your Driver’s License or Photo Identification Card is not the same as the DLN or IDN on your license or photo identification card.
Your insurance provider may possibly be able to assist you in obtaining your DLN number.
In order to obtain your DLN or IDN, you will be required to answer a series of questions in order to confirm your identification.
Driver License Check
|– Driver License Check –|
|– Online Insurance Update –|
|– Driving School Eligibility Check –|
|– Social Security Number Update –|
|– Parental Access of Minor Driving History –|
|– Driver License and ID Card Tracking System –|
|Please enter your Driver License Number below. Social Security Number and/or Insurance update(s), if applicable, are available on the Driver License Check results page.To access the driving history of your child under the age of 18, enter the teen’s driver license number below. After we retrieve the record, you may enter the last four digits of the driver’s Social Security Number and the date of birth to view the driving history.|
|Enter your driver license number:|
|Please retype the characters from the picture:|
A California driver’s license (DL) is a piece of identification that grants you authorization to operate a motor vehicle in the state. It contains your genuine complete name, birthdate, postal address, signature (if applicable), photograph (if applicable), and physical description (if applicable). When operating a motor vehicle, you must have the card in your possession at all times. To operate a motor vehicle in California, you must have a valid driver’s license. Learn about the several types of DLs that are available, as well as the prerequisites for applying for one.
There is an application cost for new drivers’ licenses, renewals, and replacements.
There are two primary types of DLs: noncommercial and commercial, which are further divided into subcategories. There are several sub-categories of licenses available under the noncommercial category, each of which authorizes drivers to operate certain types of motor vehicles. California Driver Handbook, as well as the California Driver Handbook, provide further information on the categories and sub-types of licenses. Noncommercial DLs are classified into four categories:
- Commercial and noncommercial domain names are the two most common types of domain names. A number of license sub-categories exist within the noncommercial category, each of which allows drivers to operate just specified types of automobiles. California Driver Handbook, as well as the California Driver Handbook, provide further information on the many categories and sub-types of licenses available. NONCOMMERCIAL DLs are divided into four categories:
All noncommercial driver’s licenses are available as either REAL ID compliant or federal non-compliant cards, depending on the situation. Once you have completed the criteria for your provisional instruction permit, you will be entitled to sit for your driving examination. You must do the following:
- You must be between the ages of 16 and 18
- You must have held your temporary instruction permit for a minimum of six months
- And you must be a U.S. citizen. possess a certificate of completion in driver education You have successfully finished six hours of professional driving instruction. Have completed 50 hours of practice with an adult 25 years old or older who is in possession of a valid California driver’s license and who can confirm that you have completed the 50 hours of practice
- At least 10 of the 50 practice hours should be spent driving at night.
To take your driving test, you must do the following:
- Make an appointment for your driving test (driving tests are not given without an appointment). Make an appointment by calling 1-800-777-0133 during regular business hours
- This number is available 24/7. Provide proof of financial responsibility (insurance) that meets or exceeds the standards of the State of California.
Make a reservation for a driving test (driving tests are not given without an appointment). Additionally, you may schedule an appointment by dialing 1-800-777-0133 during regular business hours. Provide proof of financial responsibility (insurance) that meets or exceeds the standards of the state of California; and
Situation1: “I’ve never had a DL.”
In the event that you are above the age of 18 and have never held a driver’s license in any state or nation, you may be eligible for an instruction permit until you are ready to take your driving test. An instruction permit for provisional driving is only available to drivers under the age of eighteen. An instruction permission would be provided to anyone who is over the age of eighteen. Once you have completed the criteria for the instruction permit, you will be able to take the driving test to obtain your California driver’s license.
Situation2: “I have a DL issued by another state.”
If you already have a valid driver’s license from another state, follow these steps to apply for a California driver’s license:
- If you already have a valid driver’s license from another state, here’s how to apply for a California license:
- Identify yourself by providing your social security number (SSN). You must provide an appropriate identity document (original or certified copy) for either aFederal Non-CompliantDL/ID Card or aREAL ID CompliantDL/ID Card. Your current name must be the same as the name on your identification document (see the FAQs below for more information)
- Present valid residence documentation (if you have never held a California driver’s license or identification card)
- Pay the nonrefundable application cost (both the application and the fee are valid for 12 months). Have your thumbprint captured and scanned
- Pass the eyesight test
- Make an appointment to have your picture taken. Pass the knowledge test with flying colors (s). Each of the needed knowledge examinations can be passed three times if you do not fail the first two. If you fail the same exam three times, your application will be deemed invalid, and you will be required to reapply for the position in question. We do not conduct knowledge examinations within 30 minutes of the end of the day to ensure that enough time is available for testing.
Situation3: “I have a DL issued by another country.”
If you have a driver’s license from another nation, you should complete the application process outlined above under “I have a driver’s license from another state.” In order to receive an original California driver’s license, you’ll also need to pass a driving test. To take your driving test, you must do the following:
- Make an appointment for your driving test (driving tests are not given without an appointment). Additionally, you can schedule an appointment by dialing 1-800-777-0133 during regular business hours: Provide proof of financial responsibility (insurance) that meets or exceeds the standards of the State of California.
It is included in your application price that you will be allowed three tries to pass the driving test. A failed driving test necessitates the scheduling of an additional driving test on another day, as well as the payment of an additional $7 retest charge. You must reapply if you fail the driving exam three times.
Situation4: “I am ineligible for a DL, but can prove legal presence in California.”
The standard or REAL ID driving license or identification (DL/ID) card is available to any Californian who can demonstrate their present legal presence in the United States (U.S.) using one of the acceptable identity papers (original or certified copy). Every American, including citizens and permanent residents who are not citizens of the United States (Green Card holders), as well as those with temporary legal status, such as recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or Temporary Protected Status (TPS), and holders of a valid student or employment visa, is included in this category.
legal presence document, and they will be eligible to receive a new card if they can provide documentation of an extension of their legal status in the United States.
There are a variety of additional ways to demonstrate that you are lawfully present in the United States, including the following:
- If you were born in the United States, you may be required to present a birth certificate, passport, or passport card issued by the United States. If you are an immigrant to the United States, you may be required to present a naturalization or citizenship document issued by the United States, or a Permanent Resident Card. It is permissible to produce a Temporary Resident Identification Card or other temporary resident paperwork if you are not an immigrant but are permitted to remain in the United States.
Your DL will be valid until the date indicated on the card indicates that it has expired. If you no longer have a legal presence in the United States, you can convert your DL to an AB 60 DL.
About REAL ID DLs
REAL ID compliant driver’s licenses are noncommercial or commercial licenses that also allow you to board domestic flights, enter military bases, and enter the majority of government buildings that are considered to be high-security facilities.
All California REAL ID compatible driver’s licenses and identification cards have a California grizzly bear and a star in the upper-right corner of the face of the card. Individuals who apply for a driver’s license under AB 60 will be unable to apply for a REAL ID compatible card in the future.
Additional Card Markings
- Veteran designation: Veterans who meet the requirements can have the term “VETERAN” added to the front of their driver’s license to show that they served in the United States (U.S.) Military during their service. This status may entitle persons to certain advantages, benefits, or payments connected with being a veteran without the need to carry and present a Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty from the United States Armed Forces (DD Form 214)
- If you want to have a veteran designation on your driver’s license, you must provide a completed Veteran Status Verification Form (VSD-001) (which may be obtained from a County Veterans Service Office) and pay an extra $5 charge at the DMV.
- In the case of your death, you can legally authorize the retrieval of your organs and tissues by signing up for the Donate Life California Organ and Tissue Donor Registry, which is maintained by Donate Life. On your driver’s license, a pink “DONOR” dot will be printed
What Should I Do if My Driver’s License Number Is Stolen?
To assist you in protecting your financial health during the sudden and unprecedented hardship caused by COVID-19, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax will provide free weekly credit reports through AnnualCreditReport.com until April 20, 2022 to all consumers in the United States through AnnualCreditReport.com. Your driver’s license may not appear to be a lucrative target for thieves, but it may be used to generate bogus licenses, register accounts in your name, evade traffic citations, and claim government benefits such as unemployment compensation.
According to the Identity Theft Resource Center, information from more than 150 million U.S.
Count the many driver’s licenses that are stolen each year when wallets are taken or purses are seized, and you have a complete picture.
What to Do if Your Driver’s License Number Is Stolen in a Data Breach
How does the information on your driver’s license end up in the hands of identity theft perpetrators? There are a variety of sites where your driver’s license information may be stored, including your state’s department of motor vehicles, your employer’s human resources files, your doctor’s office, and any other location where you have provided it for identification purposes. If any of these locations suffers a loss of their physical or digital records, it is possible that your personal information will be taken.
If this occurs, the following actions should be taken to assess the damage:
- Follow the instructions contained in your data breach notification, which may include resetting the passwords on impacted accounts. Free dark web scan to determine whether any of your information is available on the dark web. Examine your credit report at all three credit reporting companies — Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax — to ensure that it is accurate. Find accounts you did not start yourself, credit queries you did not conduct, and any problems you do not identify as being yours, such as a collection account you’ve never heard of. The motor vehicles department should be contacted immediately and again at a later date to obtain a copy of your official driving record. Fraudulent drivers’ licenses may be created using your information and used as identification during a traffic stop by thieves. Perform a background investigation on yourself. You might be able to get a recommendation from your company’s human resources department for an established service provider. Someone has been exploiting your identity if they have received criminal convictions or arrest warrants that do not pertain to them.
What if Your Actual Driver’s License Is Stolen?
A slightly different situation is when your driver’s license is stolen together with your wallet or handbag, as described above. They may or may not be interested in stealing your identity; they may instead be seeking for cash, valuables or credit cards that they can use right away. For those who are more willing to steal your identity, however, a stolen purse may include a wealth of information that may be used by fraudsters, such as your credit card and health insurance information. The information on your driver’s license will be obtained by them as well, which might result in a number of problems.
Take the following steps:
- Make a formal police report. Don’t forget to include your driver’s license as one of the items that are missing. Make contact with the department of motor vehicles in your state. They will explain you how to go about replacing your license and what you should do while you are waiting for it to be replaced. Place a fraud warning on your credit report or freeze your credit, and continue to check your identification. If you act quickly, you may be able to thwart fraud efforts before they cause significant damage. In the majority of circumstances, a fraud warning is adequate, and it is the more simple alternative when compared to a credit freeze, which necessitates additional steps on your side when you wish to make valid credit-related applications. There is no rationale for putting a fraud warning on your credit report and freezing your credit report at the same time.
If you suspect that your keys, as well as your wallet, have been stolen, you should consider replacing the locks on your doors. In the event that they have your driver’s license, they will also have your mailing address.
How to Report Identity Theft and Help Stop It
The following procedures should be taken immediately if you discover evidence of identity theft throughout your investigation:
- Any evidence of identity theft that are discovered throughout your inquiry should be addressed as soon as possible.
How to Protect Your Personal Information
In today’s environment, it is practically difficult to completely eliminate the possibility of identity theft, but taking precautions to secure your data is always a good idea. Purchases made online or over the phone are secure. Be cautious when disclosing personal information, such as your driver’s license credentials (or your license itself), credit card information, personally identifiable information (such as your Social Security number), bank account information, and any other personal information that could be used to take over your accounts or steal your identity.
Fortunately, identity security with Exerian IdentityWorksSMcan be of great assistance in this situation, since it constantly monitors your identity and alerts you when there is a potential problem.
The more quickly you can identify, disclose, and stop identity theft, the less harm it is likely to cause in the long run.
Driving Licence Number
Every driver has a unique identification number, which is found on their driving license. It is always a good idea to write down one’s driving license number. Even if you misplace your driving license, having your DL number might be quite beneficial. However, there are instances in which a driver’s license has been misplaced and the driver’s license number is not known. In this article, I will guide you through the process of locating your driver’s license number online. Let’s get this party started.
Find Driving Licence Number
If you follow the instructions in the books, there is no direct way to recover yourLost Driving License Number. However, there is an Indirect (2 Step Method) that may be used to quickly and simply get your DL number. Please be advised that there is no Driving License Number Finder tool that can provide you with your DL Number by simply entering your name in the box provided. It’s just not doable at this time. Simply follow the instructions to find out your DL number. Requirements:
- You will not be able to Recover yourLost Driving License Number if you rely on the information found in the books alone. To quickly find out your DL number, there is an Indirect (2 Step Method) that may be used. Please be advised that there is no Driving License Number Finder tool that can provide you with your DL Number by simply entering your name in the field provided. It’s just not doable in this situation. DL No. may be obtained by simply following the instructions. Requirements:
How to Find Driving License (DL) Number Online
- To begin, go to the official Parivahan Portal. When the webpage loads, select “Driving License Related Services” from the drop-down menu.
This will take you to another page, where you will be asked to select your state. Once you have done so, you will be sent to another website that has a variety of services relating to your driving license.
- Select “Other” from the drop-down menu, and then select “Find Application Number”
- Choose your state and regional transportation organization (RTO). Fill out the form with your name and date of birth. Captcha Code is a security measure.
- Then press the “Submit” button. You will find the following information on the same page: Details of Various Transactions Associated with Your Driving License
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number if you click on any of the “Get Details” links. Enter the one-time password (OTP).
Your driving license number may be easily viewed after you have entered your OTP. Various other particulars
Finding Driving Licence (DL) Number Online by Name?
Many people want to know if they can get their DL Number by simply entering their name or if they have to go through the process of finding it. As of the time of writing this article, I was unable to locate any such service online. As a result, typing your name alone will not provide you with your DL Number, which is a disappointment. You must follow the steps outlined above, and you will have your driving license number in your possession within a few minutes after starting the procedure. Conclusion: The number on your driving license is quite essential.
Anyone may find out their driver’s license number by following a simple procedure.
Watch this video to learn how to find your driving license number: Posts Related to This
- If your original license has been lost or damaged, you can apply for a duplicate license online. In India, I already hold a two-wheeler driving license. Now I’m interested in obtaining a four-wheeler license as well. What is the best way to add a class to an existing license? Driving License Online Form | Apply for a Driving Licence Online in India (Last Updated in 2020)
- Driving License Online Form Delete a Learning License Application
- How to Do It
- Step-by-Step Guide for New Users on How to Register in Parivahan Sewa Use the Vahan Parivahan site to submit an online application for Vehicle Type Conversion (Private/Commercial). Fees for driving (DL) and learning (LLR) licenses
- Information on vehicle registration – vehicle owner information
- Driving license search by name and address
- And other services are available.
Can I lookup my drivers license number online?
If you want to check on the status of your driver’s license, you may either contact your local DMV office or get a copy of your driver’s record through the DMV website. Not all stateDMVoffices provide a free copy of your driver’s record; however, some do (but not all). How to Lookup a Driver’s License (DL) Number on the Internet
- Click on “Apply Online” in the menu bar, followed by “Find Application Number”
- Choose your state and RTO, then enter your name and date of birth. Captcha Code is a security measure.
Click on “Apply Online” in the menu bar, followed by “Find Application Number.” Input your name and date of birth in the appropriate state or RTO Captcha Code (sometimes known as a verification code);
- The number on your driver’s license or identity card
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Those final four digits of your social security number, as well as the audit number on your most recently issued identification card
How to Answer FAFSA Question #11-12: Driver’s License Number & State ID
You have the choice of entering either your driver’s license number or the number from your state-issued identity card in response to this question. Providing this information is not necessary in order to complete the application, particularly if you do not have a valid license at the time of the submission.
By providing this information, the Department of Education will be able to verify your identification even further. If you have a state-issued identification card, you should avoid entering this information into the application since it may result in a mismatch when the application is completed.
How to answer this question / fill out this section
In the event that you choose to submit this information, be sure to enter the license number without any spaces or dashes and choose the state where the license was issued from the drop-down selection. If you are not a licensed driver, you may have a state-issued identity card. You can add this optional information in this field without using any spaces or dashes, however. You can specify the state in which your card was issued by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Should I provide my driver’s license on FAFSA?
Giving your driver’s license information on the FAFSA does not mean that your driving record will be reviewed by the Department of Education or your chosen college. It is just a technique of giving further evidence of your identification for the reasons of security and protection.
Office of Motor Vehicles – OMVNRG Services
- Using this service, you may see whether there are any reinstatement difficulties or red flags that might prohibit a driver’s license or car registration transaction from being completed. A driver’s status cannot be determined by third parties or insurance companies based on the information given through this service, which is not an official driving record. Official driving records may be obtained by clicking here.
- Number on your driver’s license
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
- The document you have requested contains personal information that is not permitted under the terms of the agreement. In accordance with the United States Code, Title 18, Sections 2721 through 2725, and Section 350 of Public Law 106-69, which modified the Federal Driver Privacy Protection Act, OLA File No. 1999-1126
- And in accordance with the United States Code, Title 18, Sections 2721 through 2725
- PROCUREMENT FOR AN Criminal PURPOSEIt is unlawful for anybody to deliberately collect or reveal personal information from an individual’s motor vehicle record without the individual’s permission. PENALTIES AND/OR CRIMINAL CHARGES A person who intentionally breaches the Federal Driver Privacy Protection Act shall be penalized a minimum of $2500.00 in damages to the individual whose record was wrongfully revealed
- And ACTION IN CIVIL RIGHTS In the event that an individual with whom the information pertains knows that their personal information from a motor vehicle record will be obtained, disclosed, or used for a purpose not permitted by the Federal Driver Privacy Protection Act, that individual may file a civil action in a United States district court. RESALE AND RE-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION A person who obtains Motor Vehicle record information for any permitted use and then resells or re-discloses the information is required to keep records of any entity or person who received the information as well as the permitted use for which the information was obtained for a period of not less than 5 years after the information was obtained. The Office of Motor Vehicles must be able to access these documents upon request
- Through the use of the button below, I confirm that I have read and understand the information above and that the information on my status that I will get will only be used in compliance with the standards outlined above.
State of Florida.com
StateofFlorida.com is not associated with, owned by, or run by the State of Florida, and it does not represent or imply any endorsement or approval by the State of Florida in any manner whatsoever. Visit MyFlorida.com for more information.
How to Get a Driver’s License in Florida
Permission to Learn (Learner’s Permit) If you are under the age of eighteen, you must complete and pass the following tests:
- Courses on Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education
- Road Rules and Road Signs
- And other related topics. Take the test online or in person. A vision and hearing exam (all of which are accessible at the DMV)
Additionally, when you apply for your license, you must have the following documents:
- A certificate indicating successful completion of the Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education Course (also known as the Drug and Alcohol Education Course)
- Here is a link to a form requesting parental consent: Form of consent
- Evidence of identification, social security number, and proof of residence address are required for all applicants. Information about them can be found at the following addresses:
Road Regulations and Road Signs Learner’s Permit Practice Test: A brief practice test for questions on the learner’s permit exam may be obtained atlearnerspermittest.com. Intermediate License (for those between the ages of 16 and 17) In order to obtain an intermediate license in Florida, you must be at least 16 years old and have had your learner’s permit for at least one year without receiving any traffic citations or tickets. In the event that you incur a traffic ticket while driving with your learner’s permit, you may be allowed to attend traffic school to avoid being charged with a criminal offense.
- Your Learner’s Permit in the State of Florida
- A parent or guardian must attest that the child has completed at least 50 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction, with at least 10 hours of that training taking place at night. To pass a driving test at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Classes of driver’s licenses, as well as the Class E license (18 years and older) There are various different sorts of driver’s license classes, limitations, and exemptions available in Florida. A Class E driver’s license is the most popular form of driver’s license in the United States. For those who are 18 years or older, you will need:
- Proof of one’s own identity
- A copy of your Social Security card
- Proof of your birthdate. Documentation of one’s residence address Proof of successful completion of a Traffic Law/Substance Abuse Education Course or a valid license from another state, nation, or jurisdiction is required.
For further information, please see the following link: Licensing Instruction Getting your driver’s license for the first time? (Online DATA Course) (Register Here)|More Information Have you received a traffic ticket? — Attend traffic school (register here)|More information License revoked or suspended? Take the 12 Hour Online Advanced Driver Improvement Course to improve your driving skills. Insurance Discount for 55 and Older Drivers (Register Here)|More Information on Insurance Discount Driver License Handbook |Driver License Requirements|Commercial License Requirements |
More information about the Florida Basic Driver Improvement Class (BDI — 4 Hour) may be found here.
More information about the Florida Mature Driver Program (MDP — 6 Hour) may be found here. More information about the Advanced Driver Improvement Course (ADI — 12 Hour) in Florida. Additional online services include:
- The following services are available: Driver License Renewal, Address Change, Registration/Tag Renewal, Driver’s License Status Check.
Driver Improvement for Advanced Drivers (ADI)—Florida Driver Improvement Course—Online Driver Improvement Class Drunk Driving Information—Driving While Intoxicated (DUI) Boating Safety in the State of Florida On-line Boater Education (Florida Boating Course)Public Records— Vehicles, DMV, and Driver’s License Records
- Initial Driver Training Academy (online course)
- New Residents (driver license/vehicle registration)
- Seniors (Mature Driver Program (online course)
- New Residents (driver license/vehicle registration
- Change of Address|Change of Address over the Internet
- Renewals can be done online. Obtaining a replacement or renewal for a driver’s license that has been lost, stolen, or expired
- Tags and titles (automobiles and other vehicles)
Forms that can be filled out online:
- The following forms are available: disabled parking, personalized license plate, military members’ title registration, salvage title, insurance affidavit, lien satisfaction, notice of sale, power of attorney, records request, and others.
- Ticketed for a traffic violation? (Online Traffic School Information)|More Information
- Traffic School, Driver Training
The Clerk of the Courts is a person who works in the court system (Local Offices) Information That May Be of Interest Records that are available to the public Information on automobiles, DMV, motor vehicles, and driver licenses (See “AutoMotor Vehicle Records”) Florida Traffic School OnlineSafe Motorist.com is an online traffic school in Florida. Information about the Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) School in Florida—12-Hour Training Course Florida Learner’s Permit Obtainable Online— Start here to complete your first-time driving training, learner’s permit practice test, and driver’s license preparation exam on the internet!
- Young Driver Course in Georgia — Joshua’s Law.com— Joshua’s Law course for teen drivers to obtain their Georgia Driver’s License
- Virginia Driver’s Education — State of Virginia.com— Online traffic school course recognized by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- Obtaining a Virginia Driver’s License Information
- State of Virginia.com— Information about the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Traffic School
Check the status of a driver license or ID card
|If you want to…||Go to…|
|Find out if a WA driver license, permit, or ID card is:|
|Check the status of a driver license|
|Find out how to reinstate yoursuspended license, including:|
- Young Driver Course in Georgia — Joshua’s Law.com— Joshua’s Law course for teen drivers to obtain their Georgia Driver’s License Driver’s Education in Virginia — State of Virginia.com— Online traffic school course certified by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- And Information about the Virginia Driver’s License
- State of Virginia.com— Information on the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Traffic School
|Learn how to reinstate your license|
|Purchase a copy of a WAdriving record, including:|
- Convictions, violations, collisions, suspensions, revocations, and disqualifications are all possible consequences.
What if I haven’t received my driver license yet?
If you have not received it within 30 days, please contact us at 360.902.3900. (TTY: call711).
Questions? Need help?
Please get in touch with us.
Drivers License Verifying
We invite you to get in touch with us
- Check the box seeking information on the DRIVER LICENSE FILE or the REGISTRATION FILE
- Fill out section 1 for the DRIVER LICENSE FILE and/or sections 2 and/or 3 for the REGISTRATION FILE INFORMATION, as applicable. Fill out the “requester” part at the bottom of the form, and be sure to print it out in large type. In addition, you must supply your out-of-state mailing address as well as your telephone number, including area code. You must submit a check or money order made payable to “DMV,” together with the fee(s) specified on the Copy Records Request form. Please submit copies of two pieces of identification from the requestor to the address shown below. (See page 2 of the Copy Records Request Form for information on how to obtain picture identification and how to obtain another form that also identifies the requestor.) Send the completed form, together with any supporting documentation and fee(s) to:
Choose whether you want information about your DRIVER LICENSE FILE or your RECORDS OF REGISTRATION FILE. Fill out section 1 for the DRIVER LICENSE FILE and/or sections 2 and/or 3 for the REGISTRATION FILE INFORMATION, as appropriate. The “requester” part at the bottom of the form should be completely filled out and printed out in large letters. Your out-of-state mailing address as well as your telephone number (with area code) must be included with your application. You must submit a check or money order made payable to “DMV” together with the fee(s) specified on the Copy Records Request form.
(See page 2 of the Copy Records Request Form for information on how to get picture identification and how to obtain further identification.) Postal address for submitting the completed form, documentation, and any fees: