Select ″Profile and Tier Status″ from the drop-down menu that appears. Then, on the left-hand side, select ″Traveler Profiles.″ When you reach the ″Traveler Profiles″ page, select ″Edit My Information.″ After that, click ″Save My Information.″ Make a note of your Known Traveler Number and click ″Save.″ Continue to scroll down until you reach the ″Known Traveler Number″ area.
Make sure to include your Known Traveler Number in your online profile at alaskaair.com.
- Access your My account profile by logging in.
- Click on the Traveler profiles link, which may be found on the left-hand side of the main account page.
- Then, on the Traveler profiles page, select the Edit My Information option to update your information.
- Scroll all the way down to the Known Traveler Number section and enter your number in it
Reservations and pre-flight queries can be sent to 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR), which is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 24/7 TTY (Telecommunications for the Deaf) assistance is provided. Relay services can be obtained by dialing 711.
How do I add my KTN to my Alaska Airlines frequent-flyer profile?
- If you have a KTN number, you may enter it into your Alaska Airlines frequent-flyer profile.
- Here’s how it’s done: On the left-hand menu, select ″Personal information and companions.″ On the right side of the screen, under ″International document,″ select ″Edit my information.″ In the ″Known Traveler Number″ box, enter the number that you were assigned.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press ″Save.″
How to add your Known Traveler Number?
Utilising dedicated processing lanes at land border crossings – Enrolling in the Nexus program while entering Canada – using their card in special SENTRI lanes along the United States-Mexico border, using Global Entry kiosks when entering the United States, and contacting a maritime telephone reporting center to record their arrival into the United States and Canada, among other things
What airlines fly from Alaska?
- To learn more about American Airlines, visit their website. The American Airlines reward tool is dependable enough to assist you in locating award seats on Alaska Airlines, which is a partner of American.
- Alternatively, if you do not see any nonstop Alaska Airlines flights, choose ″Calendar.″ You’ll now be able to see the results of your search.
- Results can be filtered by ″Nonstop only.″
- Make a note of your flight information.
- Make a call to Singapore Airlines.