What is a Subsidy Unlock Code? A “Subsidy Unlock Code” is a code that is unique to your phone. The code is assigned by the original service provider the phone was manufactured for so that it cannot be taken to another carrier for activation without their permission.
- What is subsidy unlock code? A “Subsidy Unlock Code” is a code that is unique to your phone. The code is assigned by the original service provider the phone was manufactured for so that it cannot be taken to another carrier for activation without their permission.
What is my Subsidy Password?
The term, Subsidy Password, is used by Motorola and other handset manufacturers to refer to the 8-digit code (or 16-digit code for phones such as the Motorola K1) unlock code necessary to remove the operator lock (also known as subsidy lock) from cell phones.
What is the unlock code?
The Network Unlock Code (NUC), sometimes called a Network Unlock PIN (NUP) or Network Control Key (NCK), allows you to unlock a mobile phone from its original network.
What is subsidy lock in Android?
A subsidy lock is a physical feature on a mobile telephone that restricts which SIM cards it will work with. These restrictions can cover the country where the SIM card comes from, the network providing the SIM card, or both. It’s also possible to restrict a phone to a single SIM card.
Where do you get network unlock code?
You will need to contact the original service provider or retailer to request an unlock code. Some service providers may allow you to unlock the device for a small charge or for free, whereas others may not allow the device to be unlocked at all.
What is unlocked SIM?
An unlocked phone either doesn’t have the lock software on it or someone was able to get a code that unlocks the software. Once a device is unlocked, you can pop out the SIM card and put in a different SIM from another GSM operator and get service.
Can you unlock a phone yourself?
How do I unlock my mobile phone? You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. Once you’re provided with the code you should be able to enter it into your phone to remove the lock. This is the easiest and most common method of unlocking.
What is a PUK PIN number?
The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is a code consisting of 8 digits. It is used to unblock your SIM card when you entered 3 times a wrong PIN code. A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.
How do you check if your phone is unlocked?
But in general, you can go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators and tap Search Now to see if the names of other carriers come up. If multiple carrier names show up, your phone might be unlocked.
How many digits is a network unlock code?
An unlock code will contain 10 digits or 15 digits. And 15 digits should be the maximum. Any more digits should be a sign that you have been scammed for your money. You need to insert the SIM card of an incompatible carrier inside your phone and when it opens, it will ask you for a PIN code.
Can you unlock a network locked phone?
When a handset is locked it means it will only work with the provider from whom you bought it. If your phone is locked it won’t automatically become unlocked when your contract expires with your provider. You’ ll have to specifically ask your carrier to unlock it. We’ll explain how it works in due course.
What is the network unlock code for Samsung?
You can try this method without the sim card or with the original sim card. Type #7465625*638*CODE# (CODE is the Unlock Code we sent you) Phone deactivated message means its unlocked.
Subsidy Unlock Code
Unlocked phones are available from Motorola in a variety of configurations. More information may be found by clickinghere. If your phone is locked to a certain carrier, it will prompt you for a subsidy password if you try to unlock it from that network after it has been locked. We are sorry to inform you that the only option to unlock your handset is to contact the original carrier that provided it to you. We appreciate your understanding. As a result, Motorola does not have access to this information since its devices are secured by the network, and the codes belong exclusively to them.
|AT T||AT T offers anunlock request formyou can fill out online|
|T-Mobile||Some phones can use theT-Mobile Device Unlock appto complete the unlocking process.If your device is not compatible, contact T-Mobile directly.|
|Verizon||In most cases, newly purchased devices will be locked to Verizon’s networks for 60 days after purchase.This rule applies to both postpaid and prepaid devices, and the lock will be automatically removed after the 60 days are up.|
- Several unlocked Motorola phones are available. Find out more by visiting this link: Should the need arise to unlock your phone from its current network, if it is locked to a certain carrier, it will want a subsidy password from you. You should be aware that the only option to unlock your handset is to contact the carrier who originally provided it to you. We regret informing you of this. Motorola does not have access to this information since the handsets are locked by the network and the codes are proprietary to them.
Subsidy Password – Wikipedia
In the case of Motorola and other handset manufacturers, the phrase “Subsidy Password” is used to refer to the 8-digit code (or 16-digit code for phones such as the Motorola K1)unlock code that is required to remove theoperator lock (also known as subsidy lock) on mobile phones. In response to a request from the mobile service provider, this code is allocated randomly to individual cell phones by theOEMon. It prevents the use of a specific phone manufacturer a cellular network other than the one to which it was initially sold.
Justification for use of Subsidy Password
Customer subsidies for cell phones offered to customers who purchase mobile phones as part of a contract with a mobile service provider are referred to by the term “subsidy.” In many cases, network operators offer these subsidies as an incentive for consumers to sign longer contracts, and they exploit the subsidy lock as a method of safeguarding their financial investment in the network. Because to the installation of such locks, consumers are frequently compelled to purchase a new phone if they desire to transfer their network (of advantage to both the OEM manufacturer and cellular service provider).
00000000, 123456, or 654321 are the default codes.
Verizon Wireless prepaid smartphones are sent locked from the retailer, however they may be unlocked by calling Verizon Wireless customer service.
Unlocking services and software
An increasing number of internet businesses have sprung up as a result of the absence of free access to the Subsidy Password database. These services include alternative unlocking software and other services. The techniques for unlocking mobile phones differ, but the majority of them include reading the code from the phone and then resetting the phone.
On occasion, network providers will agree to unlock their customers’ phones if they make a formal request. While it is possible to argue that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act calls into question the legality of such applications in the United States, recent legal cases such as Lexmark Int’l v. Static Control Componentshave established that the use of software to reprogram such phones is not prohibited by law. Because unlocking programs improve interoperability with other networks, encourage good competition and provide customers greater choice to use the phones that they already own, this is especially true in this case.
In 2010, the Librarian of Congressexempted the process of unlocking phones from the provisions of the DMCA.
In the United Kingdom and Canada, there are no legal restrictions on the practice of unlocking.
- Exemptions from the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s anti-circumvention provisions
- Mobile phones
- SIM locks
Enter Subsidy Code
Using Motorola Subsidy Codes, you may get rid of the limitations that your original carrier has placed on your Motorola phone, preventing it from working on any other network. It is sometimes referred to as an unlock code or an unlock password in some circles.
Why did your phone display the prompt “Enter Subsidy Code”?
When the SIM card in a locked phone is replaced, the message “Enter Subside Code” shows. A SIM card is generally changed to utilize a different wireless carrier without purchasing a new phone since it saves money, increases the value of the phone, and allows the service region to be expanded.
How do you get a Subsidy Code?
For every Motorola device, Unlocking.com can give you with the subsidy code needed to unlock it. All you have to do is submit certain information that you can find on your phone. Within a few hours, you will get an email with a subsidy code as well as complete instructions on how to use the subsidy code.
What information is needed to get a Subsidy Code?
Your Motorola serial number may be found here (often called an IMEI number). This may be determined by tapping the following numbers on your phone’s keypad: 0 6 (star, pound, zero, pound). Your phone’s screen will display the serial number that you entered.
Can entering a Subsidy Code damage my phone?
It is assured that entering a Subsidy Codes offered by Unlocking.com will not result in any harm, will not destroy any information, and will not result in the voiding of your warranty. Using subsidy codes supplied directly from Motorola and customized for each device, Unlocking.com can unlock your phone.
How to Remove Motorola Subsidy Password Message
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation The message “enter subsidy password” appears on many customers’ Motorola phones when they attempt to use a fresh SIM card in the device. This warning shows that the phone has been locked to the current service provider and cannot be used with a different cellular network. This guide will show you how to get around this problem notice, allowing you to use your Motorola on any network without having to worry about it being locked.
- 1 Obtain a Subsidy Password, commonly known as an IMEIunlock code, from your service provider. In order to use your phone with other cellular operators, you must enter the Motorola subsidy password, which is an 8 or 16 bit code that unlocks your phone (removes service provider lock). For a list of merchants, type “Motorola Unlock Codes” into Google and hit enter. Most providers will not release the unlock code if your account has been inactive for more than 90 days. Codes are normally delivered within 24 to 48 hours and cost between $10 and $25 (price may vary based on the Code vendor). They claim that this is because your account information has been placed in “read only” mode, and they are unable to get your phone number. Three-digit subsidy code to be entered into the phone. Advertisement Inserting a SIM card from a network other than the one that your phone is locked to is all that is required to enter the IMEI code into the device. “Enter subsidy password” will be shown on the phone as a result of this action. Simply input the 8- or 16-digit code, and your Motorola phone will be permanently unlocked. Advertisement
Create a new question
- Question My IMEI number is in hand, but I can’t seem to get the subsidies password. What can I do to help? Donna LincolnAnswer from the Community In order to find out, you must contact the service provider that it is locked to and inquire. It is possible to pay $25.00 for this unlock service at some locations, such as T-Mobile, even if you don’t have a current account in good standing
- Question I purchased the subsidy password a few months ago, however the subsidy screen did not show on my computer at the time. It’s now asking for my password, but I’ve forgotten what it is. What should I do at this point? Donna LincolnAnswer from the Community Make contact with the service from which you obtained the password. If you paid for the code, you should also have a record of the transaction that you may use to verify your purchase later. They will very certainly email you another code
- Question What is the proper way to input a subsidized password on a Motorola device? Donna LincolnAnswer from the Community This necessitates the use of the password provided by the service provider from which you purchased the phone and with whom you previously had service (T-Mobile or AT T for GSM sim cards, or Verizon or Sprint for CDMA-type phones)
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- If your phone shows “contact service provider,” it means that you have attempted to input a code more than once. The notification “enter subsidy password” will be replaced with “enter subsidy password” if you just keep your phone in this mode for a few hours. After then, you may input the code to unlock your phone
- If your phone is asking for a four-digit code, you will need a User code to unlock it. A security code meant to protect your phone data, this number has nothing to do with the subsidized password and is completely separate from it. If you require the User Code, you can download free software that will allow you to read the information from your phone, provided that your phone can be connected to your computer. Alternatives include contacting your service provider. retailers will request your phone’s unique IMEI number in order to generate your Subscription Password. When you dial * 06 on your phone’s handset, you will be presented with a 15 or 17-digit number (the final two digits of which generally reflect the software version).
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
- Motorola phones, in contrast to other phones, cannot be permanently locked by inputting an excessive number of codes. See Tips for instructions on how to reset your phone. This guide is just for GSM-style phones (mostly from the United States, with the exception of AT&T/T-mobile). CDMA phones, which do not have SIM cards, cannot be unlocked in this method
- Therefore, they cannot be unlocked.
About This Article
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 279,675 times.
Is this article up to date?
If a mobile phone manufacturer enters into a financially sensitive contractual deal with one or more Mobile Network Operators, the Mobile Network Operators will advertise and sell the handsets through their online or retail channels. The phone is often provided to the customer at a reduced price, with the difference being recovered from the customer over the course of his or her retail contract.
Because the manufacturer puts a cell phone subsidy code into each handset given to the Network Provider, the operator is required to lock the cellphone to that particular wireless network carrier in order to maintain the integrity of the subsidized commercial arrangement.
What is the Subsidy Lock Code?
This eight-digit code (which has lately been increased to 16 digits in SmartPhones) is referred to as the Subsidy Code or the Subsidy Passport. It guarantees that the phone can only be used on the seller’s network and that SIM cards from other operator networks cannot be used with the phone. The network SIM block restriction is enforced by the use of the subsidy lock code.
Why Use a Subsidy Unlock Number?
When it comes to lawfully using an unlocking code in order to assist the transfer of service to a different network, there are a variety of valid justifications. The subsidy unlock code unblocks the network SIM limitation and allows the mobile phone to be used with SIM cards from any rival wireless network after it has been entered.
How To Remove The Subsidy Unlocking Code
While some manufacturers may supply mobile phone subsidy unlocking codes for older models, the majority will either demand a fee or refuse to work with the customer. Because of this, a number of professional unlockers (such as UnlockWorldwide.com) have created dependable unlocking services that are available at an inexpensive price, most of which are internet-based. Keep in mind that not all unlocking services are real, and that getting something for free is rarely risk-free.
Find the Subsidy Code
The uniqueIMEI numberassigned to your mobile phone will be required in order to produce the Unlock Code/Subsidy Code/Subsidy Passportyou will be requested to supply. This fifteen (or seventeen) digit number may be obtained by dialing the number 06 on your telephone handset. Remember to take caution while reading and transmitting the IMEI numbers to your chosen Unlocking Service; a single digit error might result in an incorrect subsidized unlock code, which can result in delays, frustration, and additional costs.
The SIM Subsidy Unlock Code
After analyzing the IMEI, services such as UnlockWorldWide.com will provide you anUnlocking Codeand will provide you with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to unlock a mobile phone and input the code into your cellphone or smartphone, among other things.
Most phones only allow three attempts to enter the right Unlock Code and will freeze your cellphone if a disgruntled client continues in doing so after the third try. Make certain you utilize a reputed Unlocker in order to obtain a suitable password. Cellular phone brands that may be unlocked include those from the following companies: Blackberry; HTC; LG; Motorola; Nokia; Pantech; Samsung; Sony Ericsson; and Apple iPhone. You should call your Unlocking professional as soon as possible if your phone does not unlock properly on the first attempt.
If you are receiving a code error or an invalid code, it is likely that you have read and conveyed the incorrect IMEI, according to past experience.
Most phones only allow three attempts to enter the right Unlock Code and will freeze your cellphone if a disgruntled customer continues in doing so after the third try. For an accurate password code, be sure you utilize a trustworthy Unlocker. BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Pantech, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and the Apple iPhone are just a few of the mobile phone manufacturers that may be unlocked. You should call your Unlocking professional as soon as possible if the phone does not unlock successfully on the first try.
The frozen handset can be resolved for some manufacturers by giving a separate unfreeze code, which can be obtained at UnlockWorldwide.com. Experience has shown that you have most likely read and conveyed the incorrect IMEI if you receive a code error or invalid code.
What is a Subsidy Lock? (with pictures)
A subsidy lock is a physical feature on a mobile phone that restricts the types of SIM cards that may be used with the device. Despite the fact that the technology is known by different names, the subsidy lock is typically used to refer to a phone that is locked to running on a specific network. The reason for this is that such phones are typically sold at a low cost because the network provides a subsidy to the manufacturer. A phone that has a subsidy lock installed on it. The subsidy lock is compatible with the GSMcommunications system, which is the most widely used form of mobile telephone in the world today.
- The SIM card connects the phone to a specific network, and without it, the phone is unable to make or receive calls, with the exception of emergency services calls in some countries, which may be made without the card.
- It is also possible to limit the use of a phone to a single SIM card at a time.
- “Subsidy lock” is a phrase that is commonly used in the context of a network constraint.
- In exchange for this subsidy, the network will make every effort to prevent the consumer from connecting to another network.
- In the majority of circumstances, a subsidy lock can be unlocked by entering a code.
- There will be no money from future phone use, thus this charge is intended to compensate for that loss of income.
- This enables independent firms to supply unlock codes to phone customers at a lesser cost than what the network charges for the service.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which was passed in the United States in 2000, expressly exempted phone unlocking from its provisions as of 2010.
- Some networks advise that doing so will violate any manufacturer’s warranty on the device.
Although a contract client may be able to legally unlock his or her phone, it is vital to remember that he or she is still expected to pay for the service from the original provider for the rest of his or her contracted period of time.
Motorola Subsidy Code : Unlock Codes
Take advantage of the various advantages that come with an unlocked Motorola cell phone! Subsidy or Network codes are used to unlock a Motorola cell phone. These codes are as follows: a series of numbers that is unique to each and every Motorola mobile phone Provided that you provide us with your Motorola’s 15-digit IMEI number (which may be found on the back of your phone, under the battery, or by dialing * 06 while your phone is switched on), we will do a search for your phone’s unique code and email it to you.
What is a Subsidy or Network Code?
Moto phones that are network locked will display the following notice when they are switched on with a non-accepted SIM card: The Network unlock code is either 8 or 16 digits in length, and it is the unlock code that is necessary to unlock your Motorola phone in order to use it. With our Motorola unlock code service, we will supply you with the code that you will need to unlock your phone. Guaranteed!
Is the Network Code Guaranteed to unlock my Motorola?
You may be confident that we will be available to assist you by chat, email, or phone, just as we are with all of our other services. Your subsidy code is guaranteed to work 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, or you will receive a full refund of your money. Actual clients, just like you, may be seen in the videos below who placed their confidence in GSMLiberty to supply them with their Network Code. Visited 13,884 times total, with 1 visit today
Difference Between SIM Unlock Code, Subsidy Unlock Code & Unlock Code? (Explained) – Unlock Phone
If you look at it from the perspective of the phone owner, there isn’t much of a difference between the many types of SIM unlock codes, such as subsidy codes and network unlock codes: SIM unlock codes are the most common. All of these have been placed on your device by the carrier in order to prevent you from removing their SIM card and replacing it with one from a competing service provider. A phone unlock from a trustworthy mobile unlocking service, on the other hand, may be used to eliminate all of these restrictions.
It is common for service providers and phone makers to reach an agreement in order to embed a’secret’ code into the phone software, which restricts the handset’s functionality to that particular network operator.
This is an eight to sixteen-digit code that places a restriction on the product, preventing it from being used with another provider. It is possible that the unlock code may be the same as the subsidy code, or that it will be generated by a professional mobile phone unlock firm. Additionally, mobile unlocking may be used to reset the subsidy code, at which time another code must be typed into the device.
Network unlock code
A combination of specifically produced characters must be entered into the mobile phone in order to unlock it from a certain network, which is identical to the subsidy code. It is possible to use the phone on any network after the lock has been lifted since the phone can communicate with any network using the SIM card that has been installed on the phone.
IMEI numbers are used to produce unlock codes, which are then sent to a professional cell unlock service, which then provides a one-of-a-kind combination of characters that may be used to remove your phone’s network limitation.
Upon the request of the mobile network, the manufacturer includes a restriction code in your phone’s software, which is then activated by you. However, many individuals refer to them as an unlock code, despite the fact that they are solely designed for usage by the carrier. This code may be used by a cell unlock firm in order to free a phone from the constraints put on it by the service provider.
Do I need to know the difference?
No, not at all. If you want to unlock your phone, you have a few alternatives. You may call your carrier and ask for the unlock code, use a professional cell unlock service, or take your phone to a local independent cell store that offers the unlocking service. The latter choices are suggested since your phone provider may refuse to cooperate and provide you with an unlock code; even if they do, it is possible that you will pay up to ten times as much as you would if you used a cell unlock service for mobile unlocking.
T-Mobile device unlock
Learn how to utilize your smartphone on a network operated by a different carrier or wireless provider. This is also referred to as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock in some circles.
What’s a Device Unlock
- Smartphone Unlocking allows you to use your handset with another carrier for purposes such as foreign travel or selling your device
- It is not required. However, not all wireless devices are compatible with all wireless service providers. Your device must be capable of supporting their network frequencies and technology. This is in contrast to domestic or international roaming, in which you utilize a T-Mobile SIM/eSIM to access the network of a different cellular operator.
Unlock your device
- Make sure your smartphone is eligible to be unlocked if you did not receive a message about unlocking it if you did not receive one.
- Open a web browser and go to My T-Mobile, where you may choose your line from theAccountspage. The T-Mobile app does not have this feature
- Choose Check the unlock status of your smartphone to see if it is locked or unlocked. If you have an unlocked iPhone, you may complete the procedure by following these steps: You’ll be able to see if your smartphone is eligible to be unlocked by looking under the device picture. For a complete list of qualifying conditions, see the Device Unlock Policy.
- Check to see that you are connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi before proceeding. Choose your device type from the list below and follow the steps:
- Wipe up on your Home screen to reveal your Apps list, then follow the instructions for your particular manufacturer:
- If you have a Samsung device, go to SettingsConnectionsMore Connection SettingsNetwork Unlock
- If you have a OnePlus device, go to SettingsWi-FiinternetSIMnetwork, then chooseAdvancedorNetwork Unlock
- And if you have an LG device, go to SettingsNetworkinternetMobile networksNetwork Unlock. Continue
- The following menu items are available on T-Mobile REVVLRY:SettingsNetworkInternetMobile network AdvancedNetwork Unlock
- Older Android devices or devices from other manufacturers:
- Open theDevice Unlockapp on your Android 7 or newer device. If you don’t have this app, it’s likely that your smartphone has been unlocked or that you’ve followed one of the more recent methods outlined above. For Android versions 6 and older, select your device from theDevicespage, then click theSecuritydrop-down menu to access Mobile Device Unlock instructions
- For Android versions 7 and higher, select your device from theDevicespage, then click theSecuritydrop-down menu to access Mobile Device Unlock instructions
- Make the selectionPermanent Unlockand then wait for the gadget to finish unlocking itself. Restarting the device is recommended.
- If you have a locked iPhone that is eligible for unlocking, please contact us so that we can submit the unlock request. If your iPhone appears to be unlocked on My T-Mobile, do the following steps to finish the process:
- Choosing your device from theDevicespage, then selecting Mobile Device Unlock from theSecuritydrop-down menu
- If any of the processes require an unlock code, please contact us so that we can offer it.
- You should contact the other cellular operator for assistance if you’ve unlocked a T-Mobile handset but are still unable to receive service with that carrier. You should check out our compatibility checker and signal troubleshooting if you plan on bringing an unlocked handset to T-Mobile. If you are unable to locate the app or settings necessary to unlock your T-Mobile smartphone, or if you receive an error message while attempting to finish the unlock, please contact us.
Motorola Unlock Codes (Subsidy password).
UNLOCK CODES FOR MOTOROLA Unlock Your Motorola Using Its IMEI Number (Remote Unlocking) Discover How to Get Your Subsidy Code Unlock Your Motorola Smartphone We are able to provide you with the subsidy password for your Motorola phone. You will be able to use your phone on any other network when you have entered the subsidy password into your device. You will be able to use any sim card from any network after your phone has been unlocked. This is the quickest and most straightforward method of unlocking your Motorola phone, and it requires no special skills.
A complete list of Motorola products is available, including: 8097, 85, 8700, A008, A009, A1000, A1200, A632, 668 A732, A760, 768 A780, A830, A835, A840, A845, A860, A910, A920, A925, C155, C168, C200, C205, C237, C250, C257, C260, C261, C268 C280, MR-201, P250, P260, P7389, PEBL-U6, R880, RAZR-V3c, ROKR-E1, ROKR-E2, ST7897, T180, T190, T191, T192, T193, T205, T2288, T280, T280i, T720, T720i, T721, T721i, T722, T722i, T725, T725e, TA02, All of the world’s networks are supported.
With the exception of USA Cingular, which is not supported.
Only £15 per code (£12.77 excl.
|Order Your Motorola Subsidy Password Unlock Code|
|How To Order Your Motorola Subsidy Password|
- Complete your purchase by clicking on the Checkout button. Press * 06on your phone to acquire your phone’s IMEI after turning it on without a SIM card attached. Once the item has been purchased, follow the online instructions. You will be required to provide your IMEI number. Your unlock code and easy-to-follow instructions will be given to you within 1 – 72 hours of completing this transaction.
What is subsidy unlock code? – SidmartinBio
A “Subsidy Unlock Code” is a code that is exclusive to your phone and can only be obtained by entering it. Because the code is issued by the original service provider for whom the phone was created, the phone cannot be transferred to another carrier for activation without the authorization of the original service provider.
What is the code to unlock SIM?
When you purchase a SIM card from a carrier, the company may also place a SIM PUK on your SIM card. Often, the PUK code is printed on the box that contains the SIM card. The default PUK code is either 1234 or 0000, depending on the situation.
What is unlock code?
When you purchase a SIM card from a carrier, they may also install a SIM PUK on your SIM card.
Often, the PUK code is printed on the package that contains the SIM card itself. 1234 or 0000 are frequently used as the default PUK code.
What is subsidy code for Motorola?
It is the phrase “Subsidy Password,” which is used by Motorola and other handset makers to refer to the 8-digit unlock code (or 16-digit code in the case of phones such as the Motorola K1) that is required to unlock mobile phones that have been locked by the operator (also known as subsidy lock).
What is subsidy lock in Itel phone?
A subsidy lock is a physical feature on a mobile phone that restricts the types of SIM cards that may be used with the device. It limits the number of SIM cards that may be used in the phone.
How do I find my SIM PUK code?
1. Locate the PUK code on the SIM card package and enter it.
- When you receive your SIM card, it will have a PUK code written on it. It’s possible that the PUK code is concealed behind a scratchable region. Remove the scratched-off area to expose the PUK code
- Sign in to receive your PUK code. To obtain your PUK code, call your cell provider and ask for assistance.
What is SIM card PIN?
Lock your SIM card with a PIN (personal identification number) so that all phone calls and cellular data usage will need you to provide an identifying code. You may use a SIM PIN to prevent people from using your SIM card to make phone calls or access cellular internet while you’re away. Don’t make an attempt to guess your SIM PIN.