- • Get Transcript by MAIL – Go to www.irs.gov, under the Tools heading, click “Get a tax transcript.”
- • Get Transcript ONLINE – Go to www.irs.gov, under the Tools heading, click “Get a tax transcript.” Click “Get.
- • Paper Request Form – IRS Form 4506T-EZ (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506tez.pdf) or IRS Form 4506-T.
- How to Request a Copy of Your IRS 2016 Tax Return Transcript 1) Request Them by Mail: 1. Go to www.IRS.gov 2. lick on “Get My Tax Record” 3. On the next page, click the box that says “Get Transcript by MAIL” 4. Fill out the requested information on the next page. Use the primary taxpayer information. If you filed jointly, both
Can I still get my 2016 tax refund?
Tax Payment Plan Options. Claim Refund Instructions: You can no longer claim a 2016 Tax Refund. Prepare, file your 2016 tax return on paper. Taxes Owed Instructions:If you owe 2016 Taxes, file your tax return as soon as possible to reduce late filing fees and penalties.
How do I retrieve old tax returns?
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can provide you with copies of your tax returns from the most recent seven tax years. You can request copies by preparing Form 4506 and attaching payment of $50 for each one. Once the IRS receives your request, it can take up to 60 days for the agency to process it.
Can you view your old tax returns online UK?
Online tax returns From ‘Your tax account’, choose ‘ Self Assessment account’ (if you do not see this, skip this step). Choose ‘More Self Assessment details’. Choose ‘At a glance’ from the left-hand menu. Choose ‘Tax return options’.
How do I find old tax returns online for free?
The IRS offers two ways for you to receive your tax information via transcript free of charge – online or by mail with it’s Get Transcript service. With either option, you’ll need to supply personal information, such as your Social Security number (SSN), date of birth and your mailing address.
Can I still file my 2016 taxes electronically in 2021?
Answer: Yes, electronically filed tax returns are accepted until November.
Can I still file my 2016 taxes in 2021?
Yee today announced an extension to May 17, 2021, for individual California taxpayers to claim a refund for tax year 2016. With the postponement, individual taxpayers who are due a refund may now file their return for the 2016 tax year no later than May 17, 2021, to claim their money.
Can I see my tax return online?
Taxpayers may also obtain a tax transcript online from the IRS. Use Get Transcript Online to immediately view the AGI. Select the “Tax Return Transcript” and use only the “Adjusted Gross Income” line entry. Use Get Transcript by Mail or call 800-908-9946.
How can I see my tax return online?
Use the Where’s My Refund tool or the IRS2Go mobile app to check your refund online. This is the fastest and easiest way to track your refund. The systems are updated once every 24 hours. You can call the IRS to check on the status of your refund.
How can I get my tax transcript online immediately?
You can get your free transcripts immediately online. You can also get them by phone, by mail or by fax within five to 10 days from the time IRS receives your request. To view and print your transcripts online, go to IRS.gov and use the Get Transcript tool.
How do I download my tax return from HMRC?
Printing your Tax Calculation (SA302)
- Log in to your online account.
- Follow the link ‘tax return options’.
- Choose the year from the drop down menu and click the ‘Go’ button.
- Select the ‘view return’ button.
- Follow the link ‘view calculation’ from the left hand navigation menu.
How do I get copies of my old tax returns UK?
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) provides the information online. or paper originals will continue to be acceptable if you do not have access to the internet. These can be ordered by you (or your Accountant) by calling 0300 200 3310.
How do I find previous years tax returns?
You can call 1-800-829-1040 and follow the prompts for a live representative. The person that you speak with will have direct access to your tax return and be able to provide you with a status update. Tip: Request a tracking number when mailing your return.
How do you find out what years I didn’t file taxes?
Look Online You can check which years you have or haven’t filed online by going to the ” Get Transcript” <ahref =”http: www.irs.gov=”” individuals=”” get-transcript”=””> </ahref=”http:>page of the IRS website. Supply your date of birth, Social Security number and a street address that matches the IRS records.
How do I get previous years tax returns from Turbotax?
There are two ways to get your prior-year returns.
- Select Documents from the side menu, use the drop-down menu to choose the tax year you want, and select Download tax PDF.
- From Tax Home, scroll down and select Your tax returns & documents. Select the year you want and select Download/print return (PDF).
How to Get a Copy of Your Prior Year’s Tax Information
Please refer to IRS Tax Tip 2018-43, published on March 21, 2018. For the most up-to-date information, see How to Get Prior-Year Tax Information. IRS Tax Tip 2016-25 was published on February 23, 2016 by the IRS. It is possible that you will want a duplicate of your tax return information from a previous year for a variety of reasons. Transcripts are provided for the most recent tax year for no charge and are made accessible once the IRS has processed the return. You may also obtain copies of your tax returns for the previous three tax years.
The following are the several sorts of transcripts you may pick from:
- Transcript of the tax return. A return transcript contains the majority of the line items from your tax return in the same format as when it was submitted. It also contains any forms and schedules that you submitted with your tax return. However, it does not take into account any modifications made to the return after it was submitted. If you are applying for a mortgage, the majority of mortgage lenders will want a copy of your tax return transcript and will participate in our Income Verification Express Service. If you are applying for financial help, you may import your tax return information into your financial aid application by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA website. A transcript from the IRS will not be required in any of these situations
- Tax Account Transcript will suffice. You can use this transcript to see any revisions that you or the Internal Revenue Service made after you submitted your return. It displays essential tax return information, such as your marital status, the kind of return you filed, your adjusted gross income and taxable income, as well as additional activities, such as payments you made
The following is the procedure for obtaining a transcript:
- Place your order online. The ‘Get Transcript’ function, which can be found on IRS.gov, is the most efficient method of obtaining a Tax Return or Account Transcript. The IRS temporarily suspended the ability to see and print transcripts online, however Get Transcript still lets you to buy your transcript online and have it sent to your home or office by regular mail. Simply click on the “Get Transcript by Mail” box to have a printed copy of your transcript delivered to the address on file for you. Place your order over the phone. Additionally, you may order by phone by dialing 800-908-9946 and following the directions
- Orders should be sent through the mail. Form 4506-TorForm 4506T-EZ must be completed and mailed in order to obtain a copy of your tax return transcript. Form 4506-T can also be used to obtain additional types of tax documents, such as a tax account transcript, a record of account, salary and income information, and proof of non-filing
- However, it is not recommended.
You may normally obtain a physical copy of your tax return for the current tax year as well as for the previous six years if you require one for any reason. The cost of each copy is $50. Form 4506 must be completed and mailed in order to obtain a copy of your tax return. Fill out the form and mail it to the IRS office stated on the form for your region. If you live in a disaster region that has been declared by the federal government, you can request a free copy of your tax return. More information about disaster aid may be found at IRS.gov.
Orders placed online or over the phone are normally delivered within five to ten days of the time the IRS receives the request, unless otherwise specified.
When it comes to interacting with the Internal Revenue Service, every taxpayer has a set of essential rights that they should be aware of.
Visit IRS.gov to learn more about your rights and our responsibilities to safeguard them.
How do I get a copy of my 2016 tax return?
@emmaorangepeelwrote: There is nothing to be found. There is no pdf. However, I completed them using Turbo Tax. I have an email proving that they were submitted in this manner. You must sign into your online account using the exact same User ID that you used to create the online account in order to maintain consistency. Close all of the TurboTax windows that are open in your web browser (including this one). Run the account recovery tool by copying and pasting the account recovery website link into a new web browser window.
Examine any email addresses you may have used in the past with the program – If none of the user IDs you have received will allow you to log into your account, utilize the “Try something else” option on the account recovery page, which is highlighted in blue.
TurboTax does not keep any of the returns that are done using the desktop editions over the internet.
Select the year and month from the drop-down menu. Select “Download/print return” from the drop-down menu (PDF)
How to Obtain a Copy of Your Tax Return
Currently being updated for Tax Year 2021 / December 22, 2021 @ 3:09 PM OVERVIEW You may obtain copies of your IRS tax returns from the seven most recent tax years by contacting the IRS. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can supply you with copies of your tax returns from the seven most recent tax years if you request them. You can obtain more copies by completing Form 4506 and submitting a $50 payment for each additional copy requested. If you submit a request to the IRS, it may take the agency up to 60 days to respond and complete your request.
If you filed your taxes using TurboTax Online, you may log in and print free copies of your tax return.
Step 1: Download Form 4506
If you need copies of your tax returns from the IRS, you must file Form 4506 with the IRS, which is only available online. This form is available for download on the IRS website.
Step 2: Enter required data
First, fill out line 1 with your name and Social Security number. If you and your spouse filed a combined tax return for any of the years for which you are requesting copies, you must also provide your spouse’s name and Social Security number on line 2 of your request for copies.
Step 3: Enter address
Fill out line 3 with your current mailing address. If your present address is different from the one that you have previously reported on your tax returns, put the previous address on line 4 of your return. When filling out line 5, you can specify whether you want your tax return to be forwarded to a specific third party, such as a bank that is examining your mortgage application. If you leave line 5 blank, the Internal Revenue Service will mail your tax return to the address on file with them.
Step 4: Enter form used
Line 6 should contain the name of the form that you used to file your federal income tax return. If you’re requesting a copy of your personal income tax return, it’s probable that you filed on Form 1040, 1040-SR, 1040A, 1040EZ, or another similar form. On line 7, you must also include the tax years for which you are requesting copies of your returns. For example, if you are seeking your 2017 tax return, you should use “12/31/2018” rather than just “2018.”
Step 5: Enter number of returns
The number of returns you require is entered on line 8b of the form. The Internal Revenue Service will collect $50 for each return starting in 2021. Calculate the total charge by multiplying the number of returns you are seeking on line 8b by the relevant fee on line 8a and entering the result on line 8c.
Step 6: Sign and mail
Fill out the form and send it to the proper IRS address via mail. Page 2 of Form 4506 directs you to submit your request to the address indicated on the form for the state in which you resided at the time of the initial return filing. Before shipping your request, double-check that you have included the entire amount; otherwise, the IRS will not accept your request.
Always keep in mind that if you filed your tax return using TurboTax, you may skip these steps and either print or download your tax return from your TurboTax Online account instead of following these instructions. You’ll need the following items:
- If you are seeking copies of a joint return, it is not essential for your spouse to sign Form 4506
- Nonetheless, it is recommended that you do so.
Remember, with TurboTax, we’ll ask you a few easy questions about your life and assist you in filling out all of the necessary tax paperwork. With TurboTax, you can be certain that your taxes will be completed correctly, whether they are basic or complex tax returns, regardless of your situation.
All you need to know is yourself
Provide straightforward answers to a few easy questions about your life, and TurboTax Free Edition will take care of the rest. Simple tax returns are all that are required. In the preceding article, generalist financial information intended to educate a broad part of the public is provided; however, customized tax, investment, legal, and other business and professional advice is not provided. Whenever possible, you should get counsel from an expert who is familiar with your specific circumstances before taking any action.
Fill In Tax Year 2016 IRS Federal Income Tax Return Forms
Obtain, complete, print, and sign the 2016 IRS Tax Forms given below in order to submit an income tax return with the Internal Revenue Service for 2016. Mail the completed IRS and state forms to the respective addresses indicated on the IRS and state tax forms. Choose your state(s) and then download, fill, print, and sign the 2016 State Tax Return income forms that correspond to your state(s). You will no longer be able to claim 2016 tax refunds. Require assistance with your 2016 federal income tax return or state income tax return?
- Choose one or more states and then download the state tax amendment form(s) linked with that state and fill and mail them in.
- If this is the case, calculate the potential penalties for late submission and/or late payment.
- Late filing penalties are larger than late payment penalties, so file as soon as possible to reduce or eliminate your late filing penalties.
- The IRS tax return mailing addresses are determined by the state in which you reside.
- To access the forms in the online editor, simply click on the links below.
- Instead of dealing with cumbersome IRS tax forms, you may submit your current-year return online using a free eFile.com account, which you can sign up for here.
- Individual Income Tax Return (Standard Form) Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040X) Interest and ordinary dividends are two types of income.
- Household Employment Taxes (also known as household employment taxes) Farmers and fishermen can increase their income by averaging their earnings.
- Return of Income of Departing Alien in the United States Individuals are subject to an estimated tax.
- Beneficiary’s Proportionate Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, and Other Benefits Annual Withholding Tax Return for Foreign Persons Earning Income from Sources in the United States Income from a foreign source derived in the United States is subject to withholding.
Distributions from pensions, annuities, retirement or profit-sharing plans, individual retirement accounts, insurance contracts, and other similar arrangements Income, deductions, credits, and other benefits accruing to shareholders Refund Due to a Taxpayer Who Has Passed Away Expenses incurred by an employee for business purposes Declarations of Support on Multiple Occasions Underpayment of Estimated Tax (underpayment of estimated tax) Farmers and fishermen who fail to pay their estimated tax are subject to a fine.
The application for an extension of time to file a United States income tax return for citizens of the United States and resident aliens living abroad Expenses for the care of children and dependents Exclusion of Earned Income from Outside the U.S.
Capture of Investment Credit (Recapture of Investment Credit) For a copy of your tax return, please write to Inquiry for a Transcript of Income Tax Return Detailed Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript in a Short Form Depreciation and amortization are two terms that are used to describe the process of depreciating and amortizing assets.
Taxation of One-Time Distributions Individual Income Taxes are allocated to Guam or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, depending on the situation.
Mortgage Forgiveness for First-Time Homebuyers and Repayment of the Mortgage Forgiveness Credits for Residential Energy Use Calculation of Deductible Loss (Deductible Income) Contractual Profits and Losses Noncash Charitable Contributions are a type of straddle.
Real Property Interests by Foreign Persons in the United States Statement of Withholding on Dispositions of Real Property Interests in the United States by Foreign Persons Application for a Withholding Certificate for the Disposition of Real Property Interests in the United States by Foreign Persons Custodial Parent’s Release of Claim to Child’s Exemption from Taxation Allocation for the Injured Spouse Disallowances for Passive Activity Loss Allocation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits Certain children who get unearned income are subject to a tax.
- Credit for the Prior Year’s Minimum TaxCredit for the Prior Year’s Minimum Tax The decision of the parents to report the interest and dividends earned by their children.
- Repeal and re-appropriation of Federal Mortgage Subsidy Expenses Associated with the Use of Your Home for Business Adoption Expenses That Are Tax Deductible Employers are required to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes on certain employees.
- Contact Information for Archer MSAs and Long-Term Care Insurance Petition for Relief for the Innocent Spouse DC is the District of Columbia.
- Persons is Required.
- Individual Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) (HSAs) Deduction for Domestic Manufacturing Activities Credit for Energy-Efficient Homes Alternative Credit for Motor Vehicles Credit for Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Infrastructure Holders of Tax Credit Bonds are entitled to a credit.
Exemptions from Medical Insurance Request for an Installment Agreement Request for a Collection Due Process or Equivalent Hearing or other appropriate action Request for Reconsideration of an Offer in Compromise Reduced User Fee for Installment Agreements: Request for Reduction in User Fee Application for Settlement on a Fast-Track Basis Winnings from Certain Forms of Gambling The ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) application process Application for a Taxpayer Identification Number for a Pending Adoption in the United States Certificate of Authenticity for the Internal Revenue Service Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Request for a Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification of Compliance TurboTax ® is a trademark of Intuit, Inc.
and is used under license. HRB Innovations, Inc. owns the trademark H R Block ®, which is a registered trademark of the company.
Your 2016 Federal Income Tax Return & Marketplace Health Coverage
IMPORTANT:The information on these pages will assist you in filing your 2016 tax returns.
- If you haven’t yet filed your 2016 taxes, or if you have filed but haven’t yet “reconciled” your premium tax credit, you may use the information on these pages to help you. Some of the links may direct you to IRS information on 2016 taxes, so be sure to thoroughly read any IRS pages you get on
- If you require information on 2017 taxes, which are due in April 2018, start with this 2017 tax page
- Otherwise, go to this 2017 tax page.
You should have filed your 2016 taxes by now, but if you haven’t, you should do it as soon as you possibly can. When you submit your taxes for the 2016 tax filing year, make sure to include the following information:
- When you submit your 2016 federal income tax return, you’ll be required to furnish extra information. It’s possible that you’ll have to fill out one or two new tax forms. It is possible that you may need to utilize a tax tool to locate 2016 Bronze or Silver premiums in order to finish your tax return. It’s possible that you’ll have to file a health coverage exemption or pay a charge with your tax return if you didn’t have health insurance in 2016.
Your 2016 health coverage status
To determine your next actions if you haven’t filed your 2016 taxes yet, choose the scenario that best describes your health condition in 2016 and apply it to your situation:
- If you had a Marketplace plan with premium tax credits in 2016, you might save money. If you were enrolled in a 2016 Marketplace plan that did not qualify for premium tax credits
- If you had employer-sponsored health insurance in 2016, If you have alternative health insurance coverage for the year 2016
- If you didn’t have health insurance, you’d be in a lot of trouble.
File Taxes From Previous Years
If you did not fulfill the filing criteria for the previous year’s taxes, you are not obligated to file for the current year’s taxes. If you have a gross income above a certain level for each year in which you did not file, you should double-check your situation. Dependents and non-dependents are subject to varying filing requirements when it comes to tax returns.
Special Cases for Filing Prior Year Taxes
In addition, you may be required to file prior year federal taxes in certain circumstances, particularly if you owe any special taxes, such as those listed below:
- In addition to the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), there is an additional tax on eligible plans, such as an IRA or other tax-favored accounts. In contrast, if you’re just filing taxes because of this tax, you can file Form 5329, which is for Household Employment Taxes, on its own. You may, however, choose to file Schedule H by itself if you are only filing a return because of this tax. Social Security and Medicare tax on either of these:
- Your employer was not made aware of any tips you provided. Paychecks that you got from an employer who did not deduct these taxes from your paychecks
- Taxes that are recouped, such as the first-time homeowner credit
- Inclusion of write-in taxes, such as uncollected Social Security and Medicare taxes, or railroad retirement tax on any of the following:
- Tips that have been reported to your employer
- Group-term life insurance, as well as an extra tax on income from health savings accounts (HSAs)
- You — or your spouse, if you are filing jointly — received distributions from any of the following entities:
- Net earnings from self-employment of at least $400
- Wages of at least $108.28 per hour from a church or qualifying organization that is free from employer Social Security and Medicare taxes
- Net earnings from other sources of income of at least $400.
Why Consider Filing Prior Year Taxes?
Even if you are not obligated to file, you may still choose to do so for many reasons. You will be able to obtain a refund of any withheld taxes or refundable credits in this manner. In most cases, you can still seek a refund for up to three years prior to the purchase. So you may still file for 2020, 2019, and 2018 if you want to file for 2021. This will also assist you in the event that you have a net-operating-loss carryover. The carryover may then be used in future years, if there is sufficient income to offset it in the current year.
Prior-year returns, on the other hand, can be filed in any of the following two ways:
- Speak with a tax specialist at one of our office locations around the country. Consider using a previous-year version of H R Block Software.
More Help With Filing Previous Years’ Taxes
H R Block can provide further support with the preparation of prior year’s tax returns. With so many filing choices available, you may select the one that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
Is it possible to electronically file several state tax returns? H R Block can assist you in determining whether you are eligible to e-file multiple state tax returns and understanding reciprocity agreements. Is College Tuition Deductible From Income? Is college tuition, as well as other educational costs, deductible from your taxes? Find out more from the tax professionals at H R Block. Limits on Deductions Under Section 179 Is it possible to deduct the cost of a new car under the Section 179 deduction limits?
Medical Expenses Can Be Deducted If you spend a lot of money on healthcare, you might think about deducting medical expenditures from your income.
State Postpones Deadline For Claiming 2016 Tax Refunds to May 17, 2021
04/26/2021 Sacramento— Individual California taxpayers who want to receive a refund for tax year 2016 will now have until May 17, 2021, according to State Controller and Franchise Tax Board (FTB) Chair Betty T. Yee, who announced the extension today. According to Yee, “individual taxpayers now have more time to recover money that has been owing to them on their 2016 tax returns.” “Many people who were not forced to file are unaware that they may be owed years’ worth of tax credits, which could have a significant influence on their financial situation during these difficult economic times,” says the author.
- Due to the fact that tax returns for the tax year 2016 were due in 2017, the typical four-year statute of limitations for filing a claim for a refund would have expired on April 15, 2017.
- Individual taxpayers who are expecting a refund on their federal income tax returns for tax year 2017 have been given an extension until May 17, according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Taxpayers requesting a state refund for earlier tax years can locate Form 540 on the Federal Tax Bureau’s forms locator for the tax year in question.
- The California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) has also began contacting more than 448,000 people who earned income in California but did not submit a state income tax return for 2019.
- Taxpayers will have 30 days to submit a state tax return or provide documentation demonstrating that a return is not required.
- The assessment is calculated by estimating the amount of state tax payable based on income data.
- It is necessary to submit a tax return, however, if the individual had wage withholding or made anticipated tax payments in order to get any tax credits or refunds that they are entitled to.
- They can also get assistance from FTB by calling 866.204.7902.
- Additionally, the FTB handles non-tax programs and delinquent debt collection activities, such as overdue vehicle registration debt collections on behalf of the Department of Motor Vehicles and court–ordered debt collections.
The Florida Tax Commission’s tax programs gather more than 70% of the state’s general budget on an annual basis. Visit taxes.ca.gov for additional information on various taxes and levies in the state of California.
500 Individual Income Tax Return
The form may be filled out online, saved, and printed using your web browser.
2021 – 500 Individual Income Tax Return2020 – 500 Individual Income Tax Return2019 – 500 Individual Income Tax Return
IMPORTANT! You must download and install the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to completely complete the form.
- Download the form to your own computer and store it there. To save the file, right-click on it and select “Save link as.” from the menu. Make a note of the location where the file will be stored. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (you can get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader here), open the pdf file. Fill out the form and save it to your computer for future use. Forms should be printed and mailed to the addresses listed on the form. Is it possible for me to fill out the paperwork by hand? Yes, however forms completed online process more quickly than ones submitted by hand. When it comes to fillable forms, they do not operate consistently with all of the different browsers, but they do work consistently with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Select software vendors offer free electronic filing services to Georgia taxpayers.See if you qualify to File for Free.
- Individual income tax
- Corporate income tax
- Pass-through businesses
- Sales tax
- Withholding by employers
- And other taxes
Who can request copies?
- A taxpaying citizen
- A representative nominated by the court
- A company’s owner or chief executive officer
- Individual who has been granted the authority to act on behalf of the taxpayer
To request a copy of your previously filed tax return:
- Fill out the Request for a Copy of Tax Return (Form VA-1) as completely as possible. There is a $5 fee for each return request that you make. Your request must be accompanied by payment in its whole. The Virginia Department of Taxation should be made payment using a check or money order. Please do not send cash.
Messages should be addressed to: Virginia Department of TaxationPO Box 1317Richmond, VA 23218-1317 Please anticipate up to 30 days for a copy of your return to be delivered to you. All requests are subjected to an approval procedure in order to ensure that copies are given to the appropriate taxpayer or authorized representative. Please be sure that you are authorized to act on behalf of the business if you are obtaining a copy of a tax return for that business. If we are unable to arrange a return, we will provide a refund to your credit card.
A tax return and a transcript are not the same thing. In the case of your account, a transcript is a record of all transactions, such as payments and modifications made to your tax return. There is no charge for a transcript of your testimony. Requests for transcripts should be sent to:Virginia Department of TaxationOffice of Customer ServicesPO Box 1115Richmond, VA 23218-1115with your name, company name (if applicable), Social Security number or Virginia Tax account number, tax year, and tax type.
2016 Individual Income Tax Forms
|502-502B||Maryland Resident Income Tax Return with Form 502B||Maryland long form for full- or part-year residents claiming dependents.|
|502||Maryland Resident Income Tax Return||Maryland long form for full- or part-year residents.|
|IND PV||Income Tax Payment Voucher||Payment voucher with instructions for individuals sending check or money order for any balance due on a 2016 Form 502 or 2016 Form 505|
|502B||Maryland Dependents Information||Form to be used when claiming dependents.|
|502AC||Maryland Subtraction for Contribution of Artwork||Form and instructions for claiming subtraction for artwork created by qualifying persons and donated to a Maryland museum.|
|502AE||Maryland Subtraction for Income Derived within an Arts and Entertainment District||Form and instructions for claiming subtraction for income that a qualifying resident artist derives from selling an artistic work within an arts and entertainment district.|
|502CR||Maryland Personal Income Tax Credits for Individuals and Instructions|| Form and instructions for individuals claiming personal income tax credits including:
|502E||Maryland Application for Extension of Time to File Personal Income Tax Return||Form and instructions for applying for a six-month income tax filing extension by April 18, 2017, (or the 15th day of the fourth month following the close of the tax year) and paying the full amount due with the application.|
|502INJ||Injured Spouse Claim Form||Form and instructions for a qualifying spouse to a file claim for a portion of a refund issued to the other spouse if any of the refund was applied to the following debts owed by the other spouse: past due state or federal taxes, past due child support or other state debt that has been referred to the Central Collection Unit.|
|502R||Maryland Taxable Retirement Income Form||Form for reporting taxable retirement income as per enacted House Bill 1148 by the Maryland General Assembly during the 2016 Session.|
|502S||Maryland Heritage Structure Rehabilitation Tax Credit||502S is used to calculate allowable tax credits for the rehabilitation of certified rehabilitation structures completed in the tax year.|
|502SU||Maryland Subtractions from Income||Other subtractions that you may qualify for will be reported on Form 502SU.
Determine which subtractions apply to you and enter the amount for each on Form 502SU and attach to your Form 502.
|502TP||Computation of Tax Preference Income Modification||Form and instructions for an individual or fiduciary of an estate or trust to use for reporting items of tax preference in excess of $10,000 ($20,000 for a joint return).|
|502UP||Underpayment of Estimated Maryland Income Tax by Individuals||Form and instructions for individuals who are liable for interest for untimely filing and/or underpayment of their estimated tax.|
|502V||Use of Vehicle for Charitable Purposes||Form and instructions for subtracting from the federal adjusted gross income certain unreimbursed automobile travel expenses incurred in connection with service as a volunteer for a nonprofit volunteer fire company or other qualified organization.|
|502X||Maryland Amended Tax Form and Instructions||Form and instructions to be used by resident individuals for amending any item of a Maryland return for tax year 2016.|
|588||Direct Deposit of Maryland Income Tax Refund to More Than One Account||Use Form 588 if you want us to directly deposit your tax refund to either two or three ofyouraccounts at a bank or other financial institution in the United States.|