Where do I Send my tax return and tax payment?
- STATE PROCESSING CENTER, 575 BOICES LANE, KINGSTON NY 12401-1083. You may send your income tax return and tax payment using a private delivery service instead of the U.S. Postal Service. If you use any private delivery service, send the forms to:
Do I attach W-2 to state tax return?
Yes, you should attached all the Form(s) W-2 and W-2G you received to the lower front of your tax return. Also, attach any Forms(s) 1099, 592-B, and 593 showing California income tax withheld.
Do you have to send a copy of your federal tax return with your state return?
You do not need to send copies of your state returns with your Federal return. Many states require that you send a copy of your Federal return with your state return. TT will usually print out the Federal return with the state return if this is needed.
What documents do I need to send with my tax return?
Sources of Income
- Employed. Forms W-2.
- Unemployed. Unemployment (1099-G)
- Self-Employed. Forms 1099, Schedules K-1, income records to verify amounts not reported on 1099-MISC or new 1099-NEC.
- Rental Income. Records of income and expenses.
- Retirement Income.
- Savings & Investments or Dividends.
- Other Income & Losses.
Do you mail state tax return federal?
What is the address to send in my returns? You do not file your state return together with your federal return. For the mailing address for filing your state tax return, please refer to the instructions for your state tax return.
Do I staple or paperclip my tax return?
Do not staple or paperclip your return. The only thing that should be stapled is/are your W2 form(s) or income documents that have tax withholding. Page 2 of the 1040 has a place marked at the top left where these items should be attached.
Do you attach W-2 to PA tax return?
PA-40 Schedule W-2S has been eliminated. All copies of Forms W-2, 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC and any other documents reporting compensation must be included with the tax return.
Do I need to send my federal return with my state return California?
If there are no other schedules included aside from A, B, L, or M; do not send the federal return. EXCEPTION: If you did not itemize deductions on your federal tax return but will itemize deductions on your California tax return, complete and attach a copy of the federal Schedule A (Form 1040) to Form 540.
Do I need to include my federal return with my California state return?
Remember, you and your clients only need to sign the California return itself. You do not need to sign copies of any attached federal returns or other forms or schedules requesting signatures.
Do I need to include a copy of my federal return with my Virginia state return?
Virginia does not require you to include a copy of your federal return with your VA state tax return. There are some VA deductions (e.g. Business Interest Deduction) that require you to include a copy of the federal form for claiming that deduction (e.g. Form 8990), but the entire federal return is not required.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can use any color envelope. It’s also a good idea to mail your return using certified mail or a mailing service such as UPS or FedEx. This ensures you get a confirmation that the IRS received it.
Do I mail state and federal taxes separately?
1. Filing state income taxes requires a separate return. If your state requires that you file state income taxes, you’ll have to do it separately from your federal income tax return. That’s because the federal government and your state’s government are separate, and you file and pay income taxes to each separately.
Do I need to mail state and federal taxes separately?
Yes. If you do not e-file your income tax returns and mail them instead, each income tax return is sent separately.
Do you get federal or state taxes back first?
Federal has always come first and the state return usually a week or two after. Did something go wrong? It is typically 21 days from when the return was accepted. However, if the return contained refundable additional child tax credits or the earned income tax credit, this 21-day date may not be accurate.
Where to File Paper Tax Returns With or Without a Payment
|Addresses by state for Form 1040, 1040-SR, 1040ES, 1040V, amended returns, and extensions (also addresses for taxpayers in foreign countries, U.S. possessions, or with other international filing characteristics)Taxpayers or Tax Professionals can use certainPrivate Delivery Services (PDS)designated by the IRS to meet the “timely mailing as timely filing/paying” rule for tax returns and payments.|
- The states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, and the District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island and the state of South Carolina.
|Mailing addresses for all types of returns: individual, corporation, partnership, and many others. Each form has its own page with the needed address for example1040,1040-SR,1040X,7004and941.|
Tax Exempt and Government Entities
|Where to file addresses for tax exempt and government entities.|
Page was last reviewed or updated on November 30, 2021.
File State Taxes by Mail
When you go to print and file your state tax forms by mail, do you notice that they still have a watermark on them that reads “COPY ONLY DO NOT FILE” when you look at them online? If you’re asking, “How do I mail my state tax return?” we can provide you with assistance. How to submit your state taxes by mail (without watermarks) after e-filing your federal return is outlined here.
- When you go to theFiletab in theOverview, selectNext until you’re prompted with a question about how you’d like to submit your state return. If you wish to print and mail your documents, select that option. Select Next and proceed through the screens until you reach the screen with a greenPrint Tax Return button. Printing your return from this screen is recommended.
How Do I Mail My State Tax Return?
Once you have printed your return, follow the instructions that were printed with your 2021 return to send the state component of your return to the appropriate state tax agency (if one is required). Some states have a single return address for returns that contain a payment and a separate return address for returns that do not include a payment; others have several return addresses. It’s important to utilize the suitable address for your particular scenario. If you require extra H R Block online support, you may use the Help Center for technical assistance.
What Are State Tax Forms?
Updated for Tax Year 2021 / October 16, 2021 @ 1:38 p.m. on October 16, 2021 OVERVIEW State tax forms are the informational forms that you must complete in order to file your state income tax return with the state. Here are some further details.
In addition to federal income taxes, inhabitants of the United States are subject to a number of different state taxes. While some jurisdictions do not levy a state income tax, all states impose some type of tax, such as sales or use taxes, on a voluntary basis. Furthermore, some of these taxes will necessitate the submission of a separate state tax form each year.
State income tax forms
Only seven states in the United States have chosen not to levy an income tax on their residents. Each of the other states that collect state income taxes will need you to submit a state income tax return each year in addition to your federal income tax return. Although the vast majority of states compute your income tax in a manner comparable to that of the IRS, there may be subtle discrepancies between your federal and state tax forms. On most state income tax forms, the starting point is your federal adjusted gross income, which you calculate using a version of the Internal Revenue Service’s Form 1040 before applying the various state-specific exemptions, deductions, and adjustments in order to calculate your taxable income for state purposes.
Attaching supplemental schedules
Unlike the federal Form 1040, most states with an income tax do not require as many additional schedules as the federal Form 1040. A copy of your whole federal tax return, including any schedules you attach, such as a Schedule C for self-employment earnings or Schedule A for itemized deductions, is sometimes required by several states in lieu of a copy of your federal tax return.
Depending on the circumstances, you may be required to file an extra state schedule along with your state tax return. If you are liable to the alternative minimum tax in California, for example, you must include a Schedule P with your tax return.
Other state tax forms
In addition to income taxes, most states collect money from a variety of other sorts of taxes, each of which has its own set of tax forms to be filed. For example, your state may levy an estate tax that is identical to the federal estate tax in some ways. If this is the case, the state can enact legislation that makes it mandatory to submit an estate tax return even if the federal government does not force you to do so. Additionally, some jurisdictions charge an inheritance tax on recipients who get money or property when a friend or family member passes away, and some states require you to disclose your inheritance on specified forms in order to avoid being penalized.
Similarities with federal tax forms
The 1040 is the most regularly used federal tax form for the purpose of reporting income taxes. Similarly, you will discover that there is a single dominating form for your state income tax requirements in the majority of circumstances. Because you may transfer your federal information onto your state tax return, preparing your state income tax return becomes considerably simpler. Furthermore, if you use tax preparation software such as TurboTax, the information you submit on your federal return is immediately transferred to any state income tax forms you need to file as well.
The types of tax returns you can file are determined by the intricacy of your tax position.
With TurboTax, you can be certain that your taxes will be completed correctly, whether they are basic or complex tax returns, regardless of your situation.
All you need to know is yourself
Provide straightforward answers to a few easy questions about your life, and TurboTax Free Edition will take care of the rest. Simple tax returns are all that are required. In the preceding article, generalist financial information intended to educate a broad part of the public is provided; however, customized tax, investment, legal, and other business and professional advice is not provided. Whenever possible, you should get counsel from an expert who is familiar with your specific circumstances before taking any action.
Before Mailing Your Individual Income Tax Return
Remember! On your computer, you may fill out the tax forms and save them for later use. Once the return has been completed, print and save a copy of it. Tax forms for the current year may be found here. Before you file your Georgia Individual Income Tax Return electronically (or by mail), please examine the following information:.
Completing your Return
- If you’re writing something by hand, only use black or blue ink. Your check, W-2s, or any other documentation should not be stapled or attached to your tax return. Ensure that all required documentation is submitted (schedules, statements, and supporting evidence, such as W-2s, other states’ tax returns, or relevant federal returns and schedules)
- Make sure you’re using the right form – tax forms vary depending on the type of tax and the tax year. Look at the bottom of the form for the pages that must be completed and submitted
- Check and double-check your return.
- To write with ink, only the colors black or blue should be used. Keep your check, W-2s, and any other documents separate from your tax return
- Do not staple or attach them together. Ensure that all essential documentation is submitted (schedules, statements, and supporting documents, including W-2s, other states’ tax returns, or appropriate federal returns and schedules)
- Make sure you’re using the right form – tax types and tax years require different forms. The needed pages to submit may be found at the bottom of the form. Check your return one more time.
- Taxpayers are required to sign and date their tax returns. It is necessary for both spouses to sign the joint return, even if only one source of income was disclosed. The person who prepared the return should also sign the return.
- Send your return, payment, and any relevant paperwork to the address on the return that corresponds to the address on the return. (Do you need to search up the shipping address?)
Payments and Vouchers
- Be sure to make your cheques or money orders out to the Georgia Department of Revenue. Make sure that your check or money order is properly filled out. Check that the written and numerical amounts are the same, and that the taxpayer’s name(s), address, account/SSN, and tax year are all the same. To cut along the dotted lines on the payment voucher, use scissors. Please do not glue your payment to the voucher or fold your voucher and verify the information on it. Remove your check stub and file it away with your other documents. To file for the current tax year, use payment vouchers from the previous tax year.
- Form 500X should be used to rectify any inaccurate information that was reported on Form 500. Form 500 should not be used to correct a previously filed return, and Form 500X should not be used to submit an original return. When submitting an updated return, you are not obliged to provide a copy of your original return
- Nevertheless, it is recommended that you do so.
- When filing a separate return, you should include your spouse’s Social Security number. Exemptions, dependents, income, and deductions are either listed incorrectly or are not included at all. Incorrectly entering the amount owing or the amount of the refund. It is not necessary to put quantities on both lines. Making a mistake when completing Schedule 3 or neglecting to include it with your tax return when necessary
- Sending your return through certified mail is recommended. There are several reasons why you should not do this.
If you register with the Georgia Tax Center (GTC), you will be notified when your refund is being processed.
In addition, you may read mail, make payments, and set up a payment plan using GTC. Georgia Tax Center (Check the status of your refund, receive alerts, and take advantage of a variety of other online services available via the Georgia Tax Center.
File by mail
Please download and print our forms and instructions if you wish to file a paper tax return by mail. Please see below for further information. Visit our file page and choose your filing circumstance from the drop-down menu to find out which form you need to use. To be considered timely, your return must be postmarked by the extended due date. It is possible that we will take longer to process your tax return if you submit it by mail. CalFile is a free online service that allows you to file electronically.
You must make your payment before the due date on your tax return in order to avoid fines and interest.
Before you mail
Make certain that you:
- It is necessary for both persons to sign a joint tax return if you are submitting it jointly.
- Please double-check that your information is right, including your name, address, and social security number(s). Make sure your math is correct. If you are not utilizing Form 540 2EZ, please provide a copy of your federal tax return. Please provide a copy of your W-2
- Fill out your original tax return, not a duplicate of it.
Mail your tax return
Please see our mailing addresses page for information on where to send your return. If you’re submitting a payment with your tax return, the address will be different than if you’re sending your tax return without a payment. If you anticipate receiving a refund, be certain that your mailing address is up to date. For additional details, please see how do I alter my address. If you owe taxes, you can find out how to pay them on our payment choices page.
After you mail your tax return
Following the mailing of your return, you can do the following:
- Take a look at our typical processing times
- Check the status of your refund
If you do not include the following items with your return, there may be a delay in processing it. We will tell you if we require any further information from you. This GoogleTM translation service, which is available on the Franchise Tax Board (FTB) website, is offered solely for the purpose of providing general information. When conducting formal business, consult with a translator. The sections on the FTB website that are now available in English are the official and most accurate source of tax information and services that we provide.
- If you have any issues about the material contained in the translation, you should turn to the original English text for answers.
- The GoogleTM translation application is not included on these pages for your convenience.
- In the event that any erroneous information or changes in the website layout arise from the use of the translation application tool, we will not be responsible for any errors or modifications.
- These include forms, publications, and any apps, such as your MyFTB account.
Choose your language
- Make use of an established internet software firm to file your tax return. Make your payment by sending it to:
- Direct debit with your return if supported by the program
- Or mailing Form 5122, City Income Tax E-file Payment Voucher (CITY-V) with your payment after you e-file your City of Detroit Income Tax Return after filing your City of Detroit Income Tax Return. Make no further payments to the Michigan Department of Treasury with this voucher
- It is strictly prohibited.
Please keep in mind that you cannot make a payment for your City of Detroit Income Tax Return using the Michigan Individual Income Tax e-Payments program. To avoid confusion, make your cheque payable to ” State of Michigan – Detroit “. On the check, write the tax year, ” CITY-V “, and the last four digits of your Social Security number in the appropriate places. The check should be made out to the “payee” and include the filer’s name as well as the last four digits of the filer’s Social Security number on the memo line.
Please do not mix this payment with any other payments in order to ensure correct processing of your payment. Place each materials in a separate envelope and send them to: Michigan Department of TreasuryP.O. Box 30738Lansing, MI 48909Michigan Department of Treasury
File and pay a paper return
- Fill out all of the necessary paperwork and mail them in to the appropriate address. In order to make things easier for you, fillable forms are accessible on the Forms and Instructionspage. Returns should be sent via the mail.
Make your check payable to ” State of Michigan – Detroit ” and write the last four digits of your Social Security number on the bottom of the cheque if you have a tax due return to file. In a separate envelope, place both materials and mail them to: Michigan Department of TreasuryLansing, MI 48929 A refund, credit, or no amount due return should be returned to the following address: Michigan Department of TreasuryLansing, MI48956.
Whenever a payment is made late, a penalty and interest will be added to your tax due billing, and the accrual will continue until the amount owed is fully satisfied. If your check is returned as unpaid, you may be subjected to a separate penalty charge on your account. Monthly interest charges are calculated at one percent of the tax owed, with the amount compounding by an extra one percent every month, or fraction thereof (for example, a $500 tax due will incur a $30 penalty after six months of nonpayment).
For further information, please see the current interest rates or contact 517-636-5829.
DOR Individual Income Tax Assembling Tax Returns
- What is the best way to put together my Wisconsin individual income tax return
- What is the best way to put together my Wisconsin individual income tax return? Whenever feasible, file your documents electronically. When returns are not constructed in the appropriate order, they are processed at a slower rate. Assemble the following Wisconsin income tax returns in the following order:
- A completed Form 1, 1NPR, X-NOL, or Form 2 must be submitted. Make certain that the pages are in the correct order. Payments (checks and money orders) should be paper clipped to the front of the form where it says to do so. Scheduling information: Schedule H or H-EZ (Homestead Credit) or Schedule FC or Schedule FC-A (Farmland Preservation Credit) with supporting paperwork attached to the schedule Those who submit returns with missing or partial paperwork may have their returns delayed until the government gets all of the required information. Documentation demonstrating compliance with Wisconsin schedules and accompanying papers
- Forms W-2, W-2G, K-1, and/or 1099, as well as other legitimate withholding tax statements It is necessary to attach a photocopy of the original page of the withholding tax statement in the event that the state copy of the statement is not readable. When Form 1 or 1-NPR is submitted, a full copy of the federal return with all associated schedules must be filed as well. All supporting documentation, including the whole federal form, should be included in the copies. When seeking a credit for taxes paid to other states, copies of other state tax returns, including wage statements and supporting documentation, must be provided. When claiming the Veterans and Surviving Spouses Property Tax Credit, you must provide copies of your real estate tax bills and receipts. If this is your first time claiming credit, including a copy of your DVA certification. Copy of the federal extension of time to file, if one has been requested. Injured Spouse Allocation
- Divorce decree and/or federal Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation
MS 5-77 Wisconsin Department of RevenueCustomer Service BureauPO Box 8949Madison, WI 53708-8949 Phone:(608) 266-2486 Fax:(608) 267-1030 MS 5-77 Wisconsin Department of RevenueCustomer Service BureauPO Box 8949Madison, WI 53708-8949 Email:[email protected] The 29th of October, the year 2 021.
DOR Tax Return Mailing Addresses
What address should I use to send my Income and Fiduciary Tax Returns? WisconsinForm 1 must be filed with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, which may be found at: If there is a refund or no tax to pay Madison, WI 53785-0001 PO Box 59 Madison, WI 53785-0001 If there is a tax payable, Madison, WI 53790-0001 PO Box 268 Madison, WI 53790-0001 If you want to claim your homestead credit, write to PO Box 34Madison, WI 53786-0001. WisconsinForm 1NPR should be sent to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue at the following address: If a refund or no tax is payable Madison, WI 53785-0001 PO Box 59 Madison, WI 53785-0001 If there is a tax payable, Madison, WI 53790-0001 PO Box 268 Madison, WI 53790-0001 If you are filing WisconsinForm 2, you should send your return to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue at: If tax is due, or if you are submitting Schedule CC to request a closing certificate, you should send your return to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue at: If tax is due, or if you are submitting Schedule CC to request a closing certificate, you should send your return to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue at: Madison, Wisconsin 53708-8918 PO Box 8918 Madison, Wisconsin 53708-8918 All other trusts and estatesPO Box 8965Madison, WI 53708-8965All other trusts and estates If your remittingestimation is incorrect, Wisconsin income tax payments are made in the following ways: Form 1-ES, along with a voucher Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 3028Milwaukee, WI53201-3028Wisconsin Department of Revenue You must mail Form W-RA and any accompanying attachments to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue if you want to file an individual electronic filing with a required attachment (Form W-RA).
- Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8977Madison, WI 53708-8977Wisconsin Department of Revenue What address should I use to send my business tax returns?
- Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8965Madison, WI 53708-8965Form 5S:Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8965Madison, WI 53708-8965 Form 4 or Form 6: Electronic filing is required for Form 6 unless an approvedEFT-102is on file with the Department.
- Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8908Madison, WI 53708-8908Wisconsin Department of Revenue Form DRY-012, along with payment, should be mailed to: Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8946Madison, WI 53708-8946.
- Form 3 should be mailed to the following address: Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8965Madison, WI 53708-8965 It is necessary to file a Pass Through Withholding Return electronically unless the Department already has an approved EFT-102 on file with the Department of Revenue.
- Mail Form ST-12, Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax Return, with payment to:Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8921Madison, WI 53708-8921 Withholding Tax Reports–Electronic filing is required unless an approvedEFT-102is on file with the Department.
- Mail Form WT-7 to:Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8981Madison, WI 53708-8981 Where do I mail my information returns?
(10 or more paper returns are penalized) When preparing the forms, use your 15-digit Wisconsin tax account number and mail to:Wisconsin Department of RevenuePO Box 8920Madison WI, 53708-8920
- Please do not submit a federal or state transmittal form with your submission. There is no need to submit a transmittal form.
I’m sending my return package through a private delivery service. What is the best mailing address to use? P.O. Boxes are not acceptable delivery locations for private delivery services. If you are submitting information about your tax return to the department by a delivery service, you must give the following street address for the department: Wisconsin Department of Revenue is located at 2135 Rimrock Road in Madison, Wisconsin 53713.
Filing a Paper Income Tax Return
Field block:node:page:title field block:node:page:body It is necessary to complete the federal Form 1040 before beginning your Minnesota return (Form M1, Individual Income Tax) in order to establish your federal taxable income. Paper returns are processed by the use of scanning technology. Make sure to follow these steps to guarantee that we can handle your refund swiftly and accurately:
- Make use of your full legal name rather than a nickname
- Make sure to use complete dollar amounts. Your quantities should be rounded to the closest full dollar
- Remove any boxes that do not apply to you or leave the amount blank if the amount is zero. Make sure to leave space on your return for any additional numbers, symbols, or remarks, such as decimal points or dollar signs. Except if told otherwise, separate any explanations from the rest of the paperwork. A copy of your federal tax return and schedules should be placed underneath your Minnesota forms. Please do not include your federal Forms W-2 or 1099 in your package. Sign and date the bottom of your return. If you are married and submitting a joint tax return, your partner must also sign the form. On your return, do not use staples or tape to secure it. You might use a paper clip instead.
It is important to note that if you are unable to download and print forms from our website, you can request that they be delivered to you by calling us at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 (toll free). field block:node:page:field paragraphfield block:node:page:field last updated This page was last updated on
Filing Paper Returns or Payments by Mail
The option to file your return using a paper form and relevant schedules is available to you if you do not want to file electronically. The majority of forms are provided as fillable PDFs, which allow you to put in the information. Typed characters make processing run more smoothly since the Department’s scanners can read the forms more properly when they are filled out with typed characters. When you are ready to print the form, be sure to carefully follow the printing instructions to ensure that our scanners are able to read and process the information on the form.
Submit Your Return in Person
Individuals may submit all forms, schedules, and payments in person to the Vermont Department of Taxes, 133 State Street, 1st Floor, Montpelier, Vermont, 05633-1401, using a personal cheque, cashier’s check, or money order. Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., our office is open for business.
Submit Your Return or Payment by Mail
Returns should be mailed to the Vermont Department of Taxes, PO Box 1881, Montpelier, VT 05601-1881, indicating whether a refund, no amount due, or no payment is desired. In the event that you are sending your return and payment, please send it to:Vermont Department of TaxesPO Box 1779Montpelier, VT 05601-1779.
Mailing address (personal income tax returns)
On your envelope, you must provide the following information:
- Your return address
- Adequate postage (some returns demand extra postage)
- And any other information you want to provide.
Send your return to the STATE PROCESSING CENTER, PO BOX 61000, ALBANY, NY 12261-0001, if you are not included a payment with your return. You must ship your return (containing Form IT-201-V) to the following address: STATE PROCESSING CENTER PO BOX 15555 ALBANY NY 12212-5555 IF YOU ARE INCLUDING A PAYMENT (CHECK OR MONEY ORDER) The post office box addresses listed above become active on June 1, 2014. It was previously located at 575 BOICES LANE, KINGSTON, New York 12401-1083, under the name STATE PROCESSING CENTER.
You have the option of sending your income tax return and tax payment through a private delivery provider rather than through the United States Postal Service.
The private delivery service address was modified on August 28, 2015, according to the postal service.
Assemble the assembly again. In order to put your return together step-by-step, see Form IT-201I, Instructions for Form IT-201 (or Form IT-203I, Instructions for Form IT-203), or consult your tax preparer’s manual. Updated:
You can mail your Virginia income tax return to us directly, or to the city or county where you lived on January 1, whichever is more convenient for you. Using the right postal address listed here, you may send your return directly to us, regardless of whether you receive a refund or owe taxes on it. If you don’t owe taxes but aren’t receiving a refund, send your correspondence to the “Refund Returns” address. Returns for a Refund The Virginia Department of Taxation is located at P.O. Box 1498 in Richmond, Virginia 23218-1498.
Box 760Richmond, VA 23218-0760Tax Due ReturnsVirginia Department of Taxation If you prefer to file with your locality, you may discover the relevant postal address by clicking on the first letter of your city or county in the list below.
ACOMACK COUNTY, VA 23301-0186757-787-5747 001 P.O. Box 186, Accomac, VA 23301-01867 Albemarle County – 003 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Albemarle County – 003 Refund Postal Address for Taxes: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-296-5851 Alexandria City has a population of 510 people. Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-746-3909 Alleghany County’s zip code is 005.
- Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-863-6640 23002804-561-2158 Amelia County – 007 P.O.
- Amelia Court House, Virginia 23002804-561-2158 Amherst County – 009 P.O.
- Box 719, Amherst, VA 2452 Local Government: Appomattox County – 011 Post Office Box 125, Appomattox, VA 2452 (tel: (540) 352-7450) Arlington County’s zip code is 013.
- Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-228-3055 Tax Due: P.O.
- Box 959 Verona, Virginia 244840-245-5640
Bath County – 017 Warm Springs, VA 24484540-839-7231 P.O. Box 130 Warm Springs, VA 244845 405-86-7621 Bedford County 019 122 E. Main St. Suite 103 Bedford, VA 24523540-586-7621 Bedford County 0688-4291 Bland County 021 P.O. Box 130 Bland, VA 24315276-688-4291 Bland County Botetourt County – 023 P.O. Box 128, Fincastle, VA 24090-0128540-926-2050 Botetourt County – 023 P.O. Box 128, Fincastle, VA 24090-0128 497 Cumberland St., Room 101, Bristol, Virginia 24201276-645-7316 Brunswick County – 025 P.O.
Box 669, Lawrenceville, VA 2386 County of Buchanan – PO Box 1042, Grundy, VA 24614276-935-6542 Buchanan County – 027 PO Box 1042, Grundy, VA 246142 Buckingham County – Box 138, Buckingham, VA 23921434-969-4972 Buckingham County – Box 138, Buckingham, VA 23921434-969-4972 24416-3113540-261-8610 Buena Vista City 530 2039 Sycamore Ave., Buena Vista, VA 24416-3113540-261-8610 Buena Vista City 530
Campbell County – 031 P.O. Box 66, Rustburg, VA 24588434-332-9518 Campbell County – 031 P.O. Box 66, Rustburg, VA 2458 Caroline County – 033 P.O. Box 531, Bowling Green, VA 22427804-633-4050 Caroline County – 033 P.O. Box 531, Bowling Green, VA 22427 Carroll County – 035 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Carroll County – 035 Refund 23218-0760276-730-3080 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-730-3080 Charles City County – 036 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Charles City County – 036 Refund: Taxes are due at: P.O.
- Box 308, Charlotte C.H., VA 23923434-542-5546 In the city of Charlottesville, Virginia 22902-2964434-970-3160 P.O.
- Box 15285 in Chesapeake, Virginia 2332, call 757-382-6732 for further information.
- Box 124 in Chesterfield, Virginia 23832804-748-1281 Clarke County – P.O.
- Box 67, Berryville, VA 226115 Imperial Beach – 570 P.O.
- The post office box number is 186 in New Castle, Virginia, and the phone number is 540-864-6241.
- Cumberland County – 049 P.O.
- Box 77, Cumberland, VA 23040804-492-4280
434-799-5145 Danville City – 590 Postal Service Box 480 – Danville, VA 24543434-799-5145 Dickenson County – 051 Clintwood, VA 24228276-926-1646 P.O. Box 1067, Clintwood, VA 24228276-926-1646 Dinwiddie County – 053 P.O. Box 104, Dinwiddie, VA 23841804-469-4500, Ext. 4 Dinwiddie County – 053 P.O. Box 104, Dinwiddie, VA 2384
The city of Emporia is located at 595 Post Office Box 956 in Emporia, Virginia 238474364-634-5405. Essex County – P.O. Box 879, Tappahannock, VA 22560-0879804-443-4737 Essex County – 057 Tappahannock, VA 22560-0879804-443-4737
Fairfax City – 600 Rm. 224, City Hall10455 Armstrong St., Fairfax, VA 22030703-385-7880Fairfax City – 600 Rm. 224, City Hall10455 Armstrong St., Fairfax, VA 2203 Refunds for Fairfax County – 059 can be sent to P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, Virginia 23218-1498. Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-222-8234 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-222-8234 Falls Church City – 610 300 Park Avenue, Suite 202WFalls Church, VA 22046-3301703-248-5065Falls Church, VA 22046-3301703-248-5065 Fauquier County – 061 P.O.
- Box 149, Warrenton, VA 20188-0149540-422-8163 County of Floyd – 063 Refund: P.O.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760 County of Fluvanna 065 Refund: P.O.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-591-1940 Franklin City – 620 P.O.
- 102 Rocky Mt., VA 24151 Frederick County – 069 Refund: P.O.
Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Frederick County – 069 Refund: Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-665-5681 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-665-5681 630 P.O. Box 644, Fredericksburg, VA 22404540-372-1004 Fredericksburg City 630 P.O. Box 644, Fredericksburg, VA 22404
Return to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 for Galax City – 640 Refund: Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-236-2528 The Giles County Courthouse is located at 071 130 N. Main St. in Pearisburg, Virginia 24134540-921-3321 0804 693-3451 Gloucester County – 073 6489 Main St., Ste. 137, Gloucester, VA 23061-0137804-693-3451 Gloucester County The Goochland County Courthouse is located at 075 P.O. Box 60 in Goochland, Virginia 2306384-556-5807. Grayson County – 077 P.O.
Box 126, Independence, VA 079 Refund: P.O.
Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-985-5211 The Greensville County Office is located at 1781 Greensville County Circle, Room 132, in Emporia, Virginia 23844.
Halifax County – 083 P.O. Box 1847, Halifax, VA 24558434-476-3314 Halifax County – 083 P.O. Box 1847, Halifax, VA 24558434-476-3314 727-6690 Hampton City – 650 Post Office Box 636, Hampton, VA 23669-0636757-727-6690 Hampton City Hanover County – PO Box 129, Hanover, VA 23069804-365-6129 085 P.O. Box 129, Hanover, VA 23069804-365-6129 Cities and Towns of Harrisonburg 660 409 S Main St, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801-7531540-432-7704 County of Henrico – 087 Refund: Post Office Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Henrico County – 087 Taxes are due at: P.O.
Henry County – P.O.
Box 1077, Collinsville, VA 24078-10772 Highland County – 091 P.O.
Box 1604, Hopewell, Virginia 23860804-541-2237.
The County of Isle of Wight is located at 093 P.O. Box 107 in Isle of Wight, Virginia 23397-0107757-365-6222.
57-253-6695 James City County – 095 P.O. Box 283, Williamsburg, VA 23187757-253-6695 James City County – 095
Virginia’s King and Queen County is located at 097 Post Office Box 178, KingQueen Courthouse, Virginia 23085804-785-5976 King George County – 099 10459 Courthouse Dr., Suite 101,King George, VA 22485-3862540-775-4664 King George County – 099 10459 Courthouse Dr., Suite 101,King George, VA 22485-3862 King William County is located at 101 P.O. Box 217 in King William, Virginia 23086804-769-4941
462-7920 Lancaster County Office of the Sheriff 103 8311 Mary Ball Rd., Room 203, Lancaster, VA 2250384-462-7920 Lancaster County Office of the Sheriff The Lee County Courthouse is located at 105 P.O. Box 96, Jonesville, VA 24263276-346-7722. Lexington City – 678 300 E Washington St, Room 103, Lexington, VA 24450540-462-3701 Lexington City – 678 300 E Washington St, Room 103, Lexington, VA 24450 County of Loudoun -107 Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. To Pay Taxes, Send a Check to: P.O.
Box 858, Lynchburg, VA 24505-0858434-455-3870, Lynchburg, VA 24505-0858434-455-3870
Local government in Madison County is located at 113 P.O. Box 56, Madison, VA 22727540-948-4421 Manassas, Virginia (USA) – 683 Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-257-8222 Tax Due: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-257-8222 Manassas Park City has a population of 685 people. Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-335-8825 Martinsville City – 690 P.O.
- Returns should be sent to: P.O.
- Address for Payment of Tax: P.O.
- Box 360 in Boydton, Virginia 23917434-738-6191.
- Box 148, Saluda, VA 23149-0148804-758-5332 Middlesex County Middlesex County 755 Roanoke St., Ste.
Nelson County – 125 P.O. Box 246, Lovingston, VA 22949434-263-7070 Nelson County – 125 P.O. Box 246, Lovingston, VA 2294 The refund address for New Kent County – 127 is: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Address for Payment of Taxes: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760804-966-9610 Newport News City – 700 2400 Washington Ave., Newport News, VA 23607757-926-8653 Newport News City – 700 2400 Washington Ave., Newport News, VA 2360 City of Norfolk – 710 P.O. Box 2260, Norfolk, VA 23501757-664-7885 Virginia’s Northampton County is located at 131 P.O.
County of Northumberland, Heathsville, Virginia 22473804-580-4600, P.O.
Box 347 Norton, Virginia 24273276-679-0031 The Nottoway County Courthouse is located at 135 P.O.
Orange County – 137 P.O. Box 389, Orange, VA 22960540-672-4441 Orange County –
The Page County Courthouse is located at 139 S. Court St., Suite C, Luray, VA 22835. The phone number is 540-743-4909. To get your refund, mail it to Patrick County 141 Refund at PO Box 1498 in Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Address for payment of taxes: Postal Service PO Box 760 in Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-694-7131 Petersburg City – 730 N. Union St., Petersburg, VA 23803804-733-2317 Petersburg City – 730 135 N. Union St., Petersburg, VA 23803804-733-2317 Virginia’s Pittsylvania County is located at 143 P.O.
757-868-3020 Poquoson City Municipal Building, 735 500 City Hall Ave., Poquoson, VA 2366 Seven hundred and forty one Crawford St., Portsmouth, VA 23704757-393-8773 County of Powhatan 145 3834 Old Buckingham Rd.
Box 446 in Farmville, Virginia 23901434-392-3231.
Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-792-6710 In the county of Pulaski, at 155 52 West Main Street, Suite 200, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, call (540) 980-7750.
Room 161, 619 Second St., Radford, VA 24141540-731-3613 Radford City 750 619 Second St., Radford, VA 24141 Rappahannock County – 157 P.O. Box 115, Washington, VA 22747-0115540-675-5370 Rappahannock County is located in the state of Virginia. Return to P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 for a refund of 760 dollars. Taxes are due at: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760804-646-6474 (fax: P.O. Box 760). Local government in Richmond County is located at 159 P.O. Box 366, Warsaw, VA 22572804-333-3722.
- Box 718, Roanoke, Virginia 24004, call 540-853-6543 for further information.
- Box 21709 in Roanoke, Virginia 240185 (407) 772-2049 Rockbridge County – 163 P.O.
- Gay St., Harrisonburg, VA 22802540-564-3000 Rockingham County – 165 20 E.
- Box 517, Lebanon, Virginia 2426276-889-8018.
Salem City is located at 775 P.O. Box 869 in Salem, Virginia 24153-0869 and may be reached at 540-375-3019. Scott County is located at 169 190 Beech St., Suite 104, Gate City, VA 24251 and can be reached at (804) 386-7692. Shenandoah County – 171 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Shenandoah County – 171 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-459-6170 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-459-6170 276-782-4040 Smyth County Courthouse, 173 P.O.
- Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Southampton County Tax Due: P.O.
- Box 175, Spotsylvania, VA 22553 and may be reached at 540-507-7054.
- Box 98 in Stafford, Virginia 22555-0098 and may be reached at 540-658-4132.
- Box 4, Staunton, Virginia 24402-0004540-332-3829.
- Box 1459, Suffolk, VA 23439-1459757-514-4260 The Surry County Courthouse is located at 181 P.O.
- Box 1398, Sussex VA 23884434-246-1022.
Tazewell County – 185 101 E. Main St., Tazewell, VA 24651-1071276-385-1235 Tazewell, VA 24651-1071276-385-1235
2401 Courthouse Dr., Bld. 1, Rm. 121Virginia Beach, VA 23456-9002757-385-4483Virginia Beach City – 810 2401 Courthouse Dr., Bld. 1, Rm. 121
For more information contact Warren County at 540-635-2651 or 187 P.O. Box 1775, Front Royal, VA 22630 Washington County – 191 One Government Center Place, Ste. C, Abingdon, VA 24210276-676-6270 Washington County is located in the state of Virginia. Waynesboro City – 820 503 W Main St., Room 107, Waynesboro, VA 22980540-942-6610 Waynesboro City – 820 503 W Main St., Room 107, Waynesboro, VA 2298 Westmoreland County – 193 Post Office Box 68, Montross, VA 22520804-493-9052 Westmoreland County The City of Williamsburg is located at 830 Postal Service Box 245, Williamsburg, VA 23187757-220-6150.
40-667-1815 Winchester City 840 P.O. Box 546 Winchester, VA 22604540-667-1815 Winchester City Virginia’s Wise County is located at 195 P.O. Box 1278 in Wise, Virginia 24293276-328-3557. 276-23-6015 Wythe County 197 225 S. 4th St. Ste. 101 Wytheville, VA 24382276-223-6015 Wythe County
757-890-3381 York County 199 P.O. Box 90, Yorktown, VA 23690-0090757-890-3381 York County
When mailing a return or payment to the Arizona Department of Revenue, please use one of the addresses listed below. Providing Excellent Customer Service Notices of upcoming charges (all tax types) Certification for Charitable Organizations is required by law. Tax returns and payments for corporations, S-corporations, and exempt organizations Estate and Fiduciary Taxes Returns on Individual Income Taxes (for those expecting a refund or paying no tax) Returns on Individual Income Taxes (with payment) Returns and payments from a partnership Tax Return Copies Can Be Obtained Upon Request (or other filed documents) Requests for Access to Public Documents TPT Licensing and Registration are required.
- Returns and payments for TPT (Sales and Use Tax) are due.
- Box 29086Phoenix, AZ85038Arizona Department of Revenue, Customer Care GETTING BACK TO THE TOP Notices of upcoming charges (all tax types) Arizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- Phoenix, AZ 85038 Arizona Department of Revenue, OERAP.O.
- Box 29079Phoenix, AZ 85038FORWARD TO THE FINAL PAGE Fiduciary / Estate TaxArizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- MonroePhoenix, AZ 85007BACK TO TOPIndividual Income Tax returnsArizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- MonroePhoenix, AZ 85007BACK TO TOP (for those expecting a refund or paying no tax) Arizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- Box 29205Phoenix, AZ85038BACK TO TOPArizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- Box 52016Phoenix, AZ 85072 Arizona Department of Revenue If your return contains a barcode, please enter it as follows: Partnership reports and payments are handled by the Arizona Department of Revenue, which is located at P.O.
- Arizona Department of RevenueP.O.
- Box 29216Copy DeskPhoenix, Arizona 85038 GETTING BACK TO THE TOP Requests for Access to Public Documents (Form 460) Arizona Department of RevenueDisclosure Office – Division Code 31600 W.
Box 29084, Phoenix, AZ 85007. Arizona Department of RevenueP.O. Box 29010Phoenix, AZ 85038FORWARD TO THE FINAL PAGE Returns and payments for withholding taxes Arizona Department of RevenueP.O. Box 29009Phoenix, AZ 85038FORWARD TO THE FINAL PAGE
When a forwarding mailing address is provided, the United States Postal Service will transmit paper check tax refunds to the recipient. However, if you did not provide a forwarding address to the United States Postal Service, a paper check must be reissued with your proper address. It is necessary to contact our Tax Information Call Center at (303) 338-7378 in order to begin the procedure.
Lost, Missing or Destroyed Refund Check
- If you did not use the right mailing address when you submitted your tax return, you will be penalized. Revenue Online allows you to check the progress of your refund as well as your mailing address. If you have misplaced your refund, you can request that it be cancelled and a fresh refund be issued. Follow the Reissue Procedure outlined below. If your refund has been destroyed, you can request that a fresh refund be issued and that the old refund be canceled. Follow the Reissue Procedure outlined below.
Reissue Process for Missing, Lost or Destroyed Refunds
By signing a refund reissue letter, you can begin the process of having your refund check reissued. The letter can be obtained by calling 303-238-SERV (7378) or writing to the Colorado Department of RevenueIncome Tax SectionPO Box 17087Denver, CO 80217-0087.
Identity VerificationValidation Key
Detection and prevention of identity theft-related refund fraud are priorities for the Colorado Department of Revenue, which acts in the best interests of all of our taxpayers by implementing these measures. Identification of fraudulent claims on individual income tax returns, as well as the verification that claims made on individual income tax returns are valid and that supporting documentation is submitted with the returns, are all important steps in assuring that a return is correct and complete and that taxpayers receive the refund amount to which they are entitle.
In order to authenticate your identification, the Department may ask for the following information:
- Validation Key: The Department has implemented a “Validation Key” method, in which information will be needed to be input on Revenue Online in order to validate a Colorado refund claim. You may find out more about identity verification on theIdentity Verificationweb page. A copy of your driver’s license or identification card
- A copy of a document giving your name and mailing address
- A copy of the W-2(s) and/or 1099(s) indicating Colorado tax withholding
- And Amount of the refund
Revenue Online is the quickest, safest, and most secure method of uploading the papers that have been required. Verification of one’s identity
How to Help Ensure Your Refund is Processed Quickly
Read the filing instructions carefully and make certain that your return is as complete and accurate as possible before submitting it. This involves thoroughly completing out all forms, double-checking computations, attaching any applicable paperwork, and ensuring that sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, bank routing and account numbers is complete and accurate before submitting the application. Before filing a tax return, double-check it to ensure that all required information is included and that it is accurate.
- Name, address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security number or ITIN, driver’s license or ID number (if required), employer ID number on W-2 document(s)
- Employer ID number on W-3 document(s)
- And other information. Information about your bank account (routing number/account number)
/sites/tax/files/styles/flexslider full/public/images/woman with magnifying glass.png