Where to mail 1040-ES Estimated payments?
- † Mail your SC1040ES and payment in one envelope. Staple your payment to the SC1040ES. Mail your SC1040ES and payment to: SCDOR, IIT Voucher, PO Box 100123, Columbia, SC 29202
How do I file an old tax return?
How Do I File Returns for Back Taxes?
- Claim a refund.
- Stop late filing and payment penalties and interest.
- Have tax returns for loan applications.
- Pay Social Security taxes to qualify for benefits.
- Gather information.
- Request tax documents from the IRS.
- Complete and file your tax return.
Is it too late to file taxes?
Late-filing penalties can mount up at a rate of 5% of the amount due with your return for each month that you’re late. If you’re more than 60 days late, the minimum penalty is $100 or 100% of the tax due with the return, whichever is less. Filing for the extension wipes out the penalty.
How do you address an envelope to the IRS?
In the upper left corner, write the date and the IRS address to which you are sending your correspondence. Create a subject line with “Re:” followed by your IRS notice number. You will see your IRS notice number in the upper right corner of the letter. Often, the notice number begins with CP or LP.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can use any color envelope. It’s also a good idea to mail your return using certified mail or a mailing service such as UPS or FedEx. This ensures you get a confirmation that the IRS received it.
Can I still file my 2015 taxes in 2021?
Remember, prior year tax returns cannot be electronically filed anywhere. You can e-file your 2021 Tax Return on time here on eFile.com until April 18, 2022. If you owe taxes, you might be subject to late filing and late payment fees if you wait until after the deadline to e-file your return.
How far back can the IRS go for unfiled taxes?
The IRS can go back to any unfiled year and assess a tax deficiency, along with penalties. However, in practice, the IRS rarely goes past the past six years for non-filing enforcement. Also, most delinquent return and SFR enforcement actions are completed within 3 years after the due date of the return.
Can I still file 2015 taxes in 2019?
You can still file 2019 tax returns File your 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 tax returns.
Can I file taxes 2 years late?
There’s no limit to how long you have to file back taxes, but you’ll lose any refund that you might have coming if you wait more than three years.
Can you get IRS refund after 3 years?
In most cases, an original return claiming a refund must be filed within three years of its due date for the IRS to issue a refund. Generally, after the three-year window closes, the IRS can neither send a refund for the specific tax year.
What happens if you don’t file taxes for 5 years?
Failure to file or failure to pay tax could also be a crime. The IRS recognizes several crimes related to evading the assessment and payment of taxes. Under the Internal Revenue Code § 7201, any willful attempt to evade taxes can be punished by up to 5 years in prison and $250,000 in fines.
How do I write to the IRS?
People usually write the IRS to provide missing information, ask for an abatement, or appeal an IRS decision. In the block beneath the IRS address, insert the following personal information:
- Name, e.g., “Michael A.
- Social Security Number, e.g., “111-11-1111”
- Tax period, e.g., “2016”
Does the IRS have a physical address?
There’s no single IRS address.
Where to File Paper Tax Returns With or Without a Payment
|Addresses by state for Form 1040, 1040-SR, 1040ES, 1040V, amended returns, and extensions (also addresses for taxpayers in foreign countries, U.S. possessions, or with other international filing characteristics)Taxpayers or Tax Professionals can use certainPrivate Delivery Services (PDS)designated by the IRS to meet the “timely mailing as timely filing/paying” rule for tax returns and payments.|
- The states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, and the District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island and the state of South Carolina.
|Mailing addresses for all types of returns: individual, corporation, partnership, and many others. Each form has its own page with the needed address for example1040,1040-SR,1040X,7004and941.|
Tax Exempt and Government Entities
|Where to file addresses for tax exempt and government entities.|
Page was last reviewed or updated on November 30, 2021.
Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals Filing Form 1040
|Arkansas,Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland,Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire,New Jersey,New York, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont,Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceKansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP.O. Box 931000Louisville, KY 40293-1000|
|Pennsylvania||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceKansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP. O. Box 802501Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
|Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceAustin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP.O. Box 1214Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|Alabama,Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceKansas City, MO 64999-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP O Box 1214Charlotte, NC 28201-1214|
|Arizona, New Mexico||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceAustin, TX 73301-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP.O. Box 802501Cincinnati, OH45280-2501|
|Alaska, California,Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan,Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming||Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue ServiceOgden, UT 84201-0002||Internal Revenue ServiceP O Box 802501Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501|
2015 Federal Income Tax Forms To Download, Print, and Mail
Each year, make sure to file your current-year tax return on time via eFile.com. You may use the eFile Tax App to complete the full process of preparing your tax return online. You can electronically file (e-file) your return with the IRS and your state; but, you cannot e-file a return from the prior year! Take a look at these. Any IRS Tax FormseFile.com can assist you in filling out; don’t worry about dealing with any of these difficult tax forms! Make a tax strategy for each year so that you may prepare your taxes online and electronically file them.
- Instructions on how to submit an IRS or state tax return for 2015 are provided in the next section.
- Download the forms, print them, sign them, and submit them to the Internal Revenue Service at the address provided on the 1040 Form.
- Then download, print, and submit the paperwork to the appropriate state (s).
- Because the three-year window for claiming your 2015 Tax Year Refund has ended, you will no longer be able to do so.
- Prepare your current year return online each year so that you do not have to deal with difficult forms – eFileIT on eFile.com each year so that you do not have to deal with confusing paperwork.
- Individual Income Tax Return (Standard Form) Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040X) Interest and ordinary dividends are two types of income.
- Employer-Sponsored Income Taxes for Households Income Averaging for Farmers and Fishermen Elderly or disabled people are eligible for a credit.
Estimated Tax on Nonresident Alien Individuals in the United States Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers Who Do Not Have Dependents Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return in the United States Return of Income for Certain Nonresident Aliens Who Do Not Have Dependents Make a change to your individual income tax return by filing a tax amendment.
Distributions from pensions, annuities, retirement or profit-sharing plans, individual retirement accounts, insurance contracts, and other similar arrangements Income, deductions, credits, and other benefits accruing to shareholders Refund Due to a Taxpayer Who Has Passed Away Expenses incurred by an employee for business purposes Declarations of Support on Multiple Occasions Underpayment of Estimated Tax (underpayment of estimated tax) Farmers and fishermen who fail to pay their estimated tax are subject to a fine.
The application for an extension of time to file a United States income tax return for citizens of the United States and resident aliens living abroad Expenses for the care of children and dependents Exclusion for foreign earned incomeCredit for Federal Tax Paid on FuelsExclusion for Foreign Earned Income Unreported tip income is subject to Social Security and Medicare taxes.
Farm Rental Income and Expenses are derived through the sale of business property.
Taxation of One-Time Distributions Individual Income Taxes are allocated to Guam or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, depending on the situation.
Mortgage Forgiveness for First-Time Homebuyers and Repayment of the Mortgage Forgiveness Credits for Residential Energy Use Calculation of Deductible Loss (Deductible Income) Contractual Profits and Losses Noncash Charitable Contributions are a type of straddle.
Real Property Interests by Foreign Persons in the United States Statement of Withholding on Dispositions of Real Property Interests in the United States by Foreign Persons Application for a Withholding Certificate for the Disposition of Real Property Interests in the United States by Foreign Persons Custodial Parent’s Release of Claim to Child’s Exemption from Taxation Allocation for the Injured Spouse Disallowances for Passive Activity Loss Allocation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits Tax on Certain Children With Unearned IncomeCredit for Prior Year Minimum TaxCredit for Prior Year Minimum Tax Credit The decision of the parents to report the interest and dividends earned by their children.
No interest will be charged on the Series EE Bonds.
Contact Information for Archer MSAs and Long-Term Care Insurance Petition for Relief for the Innocent Spouse Credit for First-Time Homebuyers in the District of Columbia Information on How to Reclaim Your Earned Income Tax Credit After Being Denied Credits for Education (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) Credits for Education (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) With Regard to Certain Foreign Partnerships, the Return of U.S.
Persons is Required.
Individual Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) (HSAs) Deduction for Domestic Manufacturing Activities Credit for Energy-Efficient Homes Alternative Credit for Motor Vehicles Credit for Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Infrastructure Holders of Tax Credit Bonds are entitled to a credit.
Exemptions from Medical Insurance Request for an Installment Agreement Request for a Collection Due Process or Equivalent Hearing or other appropriate action Request for Reconsideration of an Offer in Compromise Reduced User Fee for Installment Agreements: Request for Reduction in User Fee Application for Settlement on a Fast-Track Basis Winnings from Certain Forms of Gambling An application for an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) or an application for a Taxpayer Identification Number for a pending adoption in the United States Certificate of Authenticity for the Internal Revenue Service Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Request for a Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification of Compliance TurboTax ® is a trademark of Intuit, Inc.
and is used under license. HRB Innovations, Inc. owns the trademark H R Block ®, which is a registered trademark of the company.
Where and how to mail your federal tax return
It’s going down to the wire if you want to file your tax returns by the deadline. According to the United States Postal Service, your return must be postmarked by April 15, have the necessary postage, and be addressed correctly in order to be deemed timely by the Internal Revenue Service. Make careful to weigh your return to ensure that you receive the correct postage. Most returns weigh more than one ounce, so you’ll need more than a stamp to complete the transaction. If you do not have enough postage for your return, it will be returned to the sender.
On Tax Day, several post offices will be open for extended hours and will allow for late postmarking.
There isn’t a single IRS mailing address.
According to the Internal Revenue Service, here is where you should submit yours.
Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service, and other government agencies without payment Kansas City, Missouri 64999-0002 (USA) The Internal Revenue Service can be reached at: PO Box 931000 Louisville, KY 40293-0000 with payment.
Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas
Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service, and other government agencies without payment Austin, Texas 73301-0002 (Texas) The Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214, Charlotte, NC 28201-1214, will accept payment.
Alaska,Arizona, California,Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
Without payment: Internal Revenue Service, Department of the Treasury, Fresno, CA 93888-0002, Department of the Treasury Send payment to: Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 7704, San Francisco, CA 94120-7704, with the following information:
Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska,North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Without payment: Internal Revenue Service, Department of the Treasury, Fresno, CA 93888-0002, Department of the Treasury Send payment to: Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 802501, Cincinnati, OH 45280-2501, along with your letter.
Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont
Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service, and other government agencies without payment Kansas City, Missouri 64999-0002 (USA) To receive a refund, send your money to: Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 37008 Hartford, CT 06176-7008
Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and West Virginia
In the absence of payment, please contact: Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Ogden, UT 84201-0002 Send payment to: Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 37910, Hartford, CT 06176-7910, with the following information:
Internal Revenue Service (U.S. Taxes)
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued the following recommendations to citizens of the United States who are living overseas and preparing for the 2017 tax filing season: This IRS instruction is available on the IRS website at www.irs.gov. Who Is Required to File? All United States citizens and resident aliens are required to file an individual income tax return with the Internal Revenue Service, even if they permanently reside outside the United States and may not owe any tax as a result of an income exclusion or a tax credit.
When is the Federal Tax Return for 2015 due to be filed? The deadline for filing Form 1040 is April 15, 2016. Extensions:
- For taxpayers who do not reside in the United States or Puerto Rico, an automatic extension until June 15, 2016, is provided. There is no need to file a form
- Simply put “Taxpayer Resident Abroad” at the top of your tax return. Caution: This extension only applies to the filing of your tax return, not to the payment of your taxes. If you owe any taxes, you must make your payment before April 15, 2016 to avoid penalties. If payment is received after this date, interest and penalties will normally be assessed. Form 4868 should be used to obtain an extra extension until October 15, 2016. Caution: This extension only applies to the filing of your tax return, not to the payment of your taxes. If you owe any taxes, you must make your payment before April 15, 2016 to avoid penalties. If payment is received after this date, interest and penalties will normally be assessed. Other extensions may be offered on IRS.gov
- However, they are not guaranteed.
Is it possible to mail my return and payment? You can mail your tax return and payment via the postal service or a private delivery service that has been approved by the IRS. IRS.gov provides a list of permitted delivery services, which may be found here. If you file a return by mail from a country other than the United States, the date of filing is the day the return is postmarked. To the contrary, if you send your payment, either separately or together with your return, your payment is not deemed received until the day on which it is really received.
Most of the time, you may prepare and e-file your personal income tax return for free.
IRS.gov provides a list of e-filing choices.
Individual Tax Forms and Instructions
- Individual Taxes
- Individual Tax Forms and Instructions
We provide various options for you to access Maryland tax forms, booklets, and instructions, including the following:
- You may get them by downloading them. You can obtain tax forms by clicking on the links provided below. Forms can be requested by e-mail. You can also send us an e-mail with your request for forms at [email protected] Pay a visit to our offices. To get forms, please visit any of our taxpayer service offices.
If you prefer, you may file your Maryland tax return online using our freeiFileservice. Please do not send.
- Photocopies of paperwork
- No federal forms or schedules unless specifically requested
- No other information Any forms or remarks that are not specifically requested
- Returns received by fax
- Returns are printed on colored paper. Returns that have been done in pencil or red ink Returns with bar codes that have been stapled or otherwise damaged
When you use fill-out forms, you may enter information into a form while it is shown on your computer screen, and then print the finished form out. Acrobat Reader 4.1 (or later) is required, which may be downloaded free of charge from Adobe’s web site. Alternatively, you may print off the form and fill in the information by hand. Fill-out forms are preferable to handwritten forms since they produce a neater and sharper printout for your records, as well as making it easier for us to handle the information we receive.
Adobe Acrobat 4.1 (or newer) product suite, which may be acquired from Adobe, is required in order to do this operation successfully.
Input information is not subjected to any computations, validations, or verifications, and you are entirely responsible for the accuracy of all needed information.
Completing the Form
The file will open in Adobe Acrobat and you will see a pointer that is in the shape of a hand when you click on the form you want to use. When you click and drag the hand cursor around on your screen, you will be able to move the form around on your screen. The I-beam cursor will emerge when you position the hand cursor on the form and click on it. The I-beam cursor allows you to choose a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list with the left mouse button. To accept the field update and go on to the next field, use the Tab key on your keyboard.
You should use your mouse to choose an area of the form outside of a form field once you have done filling it out before printing your form.
If the filled-out form is shown within the window of your web browser, be careful to print the form using the print button on the Acrobat toolbar menu, rather than the print function of your web browser’s print command.
When opening Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files, such as tax forms, computer-generated output, and instructions, it is possible that the files will not open properly. If this is the case, you should make a copy of the file and then save it on your computer before proceeding to the next step of viewing it. After saving the file to your computer’s hard drive, you may see it by opening it using the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you will need to do so in order to see the tax forms and their accompanying manuals.
You may get a free Internet software package from the Internet.
- Placing the’mouse”s flecha over the direction in which one wishes to move
- Clicking on the link using the right mouse button (or pressing the left mouse button) is recommended. “Save Target as.” o “Save Link as.” Escoger “Save Target as.” Del inferiore rango
- Del inferiore rango Select the location where you want to save your computer’s files by clicking on the “Save As” button on the menu bar. It is possible to begin the information gathering process. Once the document has been completed, open it using the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Choose the Right Income Tax Form
Your resident status has a significant impact on whatever personal income tax return form (paper or electronic) you will be required to file for your personal tax return. As a Maryland resident, you can submit longForm 502 and 502B if your federal adjusted gross income is less than $100,000 and your state adjusted gross income is less than $100,000. In the event that you only lived in Maryland for a portion of the year, you must complete Form 502. In the event that you are not a resident, you must file Form 505 and Form 505NR.
In the event that you are employed in Maryland but reside in a jurisdiction that levies a local income or profits tax on Maryland citizens, you must submit Form 515 with the Maryland Department of Taxation.
In the case of self-employment or the absence of Maryland income taxes collected by an employer, you can make quarterlyestimated taxpayments using Form PV as part of an installment plan called a pay-as-you-go plan. Instructions on how to make anticipated tax and extension payments may be found on the Payment Voucher Worksheet (PVW). If you owe more Maryland tax and would like to apply for an automatic six-month filing extension, you must complete Form PValong with your payment by April 15, 2020, otherwise your application will be denied.
If you need to make specific changes to your original Maryland tax return that has already been submitted and processed, you must file Form502Xfor 2019 to amend your original tax return, which may be found on the Maryland Department of Revenue’s website here.
For this program, you must fulfill all of the following eligibility conditions in order to be eligible to apply:
- The IRS has issued an assessment against you because you owe back taxes that were not paid on time. You have either chosen not to pursue or have exhausted all administrative appeals options available to you. There is no way for you to make a reasonable offer in compromise if any point is currently being appealed. At least two years must have elapsed since you become subject to the tax. Your tax returns must have been received and processed by the Comptroller’s Office, or you must have been given a penalty by the Comptroller’s Office for failing to file a necessary tax return. You must not be actively involved in a bankruptcy process that is still open. In order to collect taxes due by a business or by its officials, the business must be closed. Due to your current financial condition, it is doubtful that you will be able to make a complete payment at any point in the foreseeable future. You are either out of resources or unable to utilize current and/or future resources to the payment of the outstanding tax bill.
Please double-check that you meet all of the qualifying conditions listed above before proceeding with the application process. When completing Form MD 656, you should provide a list of all of the reasons you feel you are unable to, or should not be able to, pay the entire sum owing.
A reasonable sum should be offered that you are able to pay. You will not be excused just because you are unable to pay. When evaluating whether or not to accept your offer in compromise, we will take into account the following factors:
- There is some skepticism about responsibility. When filing Form MD 656, you must give a clear explanation of the reason(s) you feel you do not owe the tax
- Otherwise, the form will be rejected. There aren’t enough resources. If you don’t have enough assets or income to cover the entire amount, you must attach a detailed financial statement, such as Form MD 433-A for individuals and/or Form MD 433-B for enterprises, with your Form MD 656 submission. Adversity in terms of finances or other factors If you have sufficient assets to pay the full amount due, but believe that requiring full payment would cause an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable due to your exceptional circumstances, you must include with Form MD 656 a complete financial statement, Form MD 433-A and/or Form MD 433-B
Forms: Offer in Compromise and Acceptance of Offer in Compromise Statement of Information Regarding the Collection Offer in Compromise Program e-mail address Baltimore, Maryland 21201Comptroller of Maryland301 West Preston Street, Room 203Comptroller of Maryland Contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 410-767-1555 (from Central Maryland) or 1-888-674-0020 (from elsewhere) for additional information about the Offer in Compromise Program.
Using Downloadable Forms
In order to view.PDF files, you must first download and install a.PDF reader that is compatible with your device’s operating system.
PDF for Windows
To access tax forms, instruction guides, and other documents, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to do so. On our websites, we provide PDF files.
- You may get the most recent version for free by downloading it from the internet
- Older versions of Adobe Reader are available for download from the Adobe Web site, which is useful if you are using an older operating system, platform, or browser, or if you are having trouble downloading older forms.
Occasionally,. It’s possible that PDF files such as tax forms, spreadsheets, and instructions will not open immediately in your Internet browser when you click on them. It is necessary to first download and save the file to your computer before you can see it if you face this difficulty. After saving the file to your computer’s hard drive, you may see it by opening it using the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, which is free to download.
PDF for Safari on Mac
Make use of the most recent Safari version: Visit In the Safari Built-in Viewer: You are using Safari version 5.1.X or higher and you receive a blank screen when you attempt to open the document. If you want to view PDFs in Safari, you must have Adobe plug-ins installed that are older than version 10.1.3 installed. To do so, follow these steps:
- Make a backup of your Mac
- To bring up your Mac’s program switcher, press and hold the COMMAND + TAB keys together. While still holding down the COMMAND key, use the TAB key to go through the menu options until the “Finder” option appears. Release the COMMAND and TAB keys on your keyboard. To begin, select “Go” from the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select “Open a folder” from the drop-down menu. Copy and paste the path of the folder “/Library/Internet Plug-ins” into the pop-up box that appears. A new folder window will open, displaying a list of all of the browser plug-ins that have been installed on your computer. With AdobePDFViewer, you should be able to see one or more files. If necessary, arrange the items in alphabetical order. Old Adobe plug-ins should be dragged to the Trash
- Safari should be closed and restarted. It should be possible to open a PDF file in Safari again, and it should operate using the “native” PDF reader included into the Safari browser.
Using the most recent version of the Adobe PDF Viewer Plug-in with Safari:
- Download the most recent (and free) version of the Adobe Reader plugin. Restart Safari and then attempt to access the.PDF file in the Safari browser.
Tax Forms with 2-D Barcodes are now available.
Adobe Reader for Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad)
Visit Adobe Reader Mobile Platforms for more information on Adobe Reader on mobile devices.
General Instructions for downloading.PDF Files
Visit Adobe Reader Mobile Platforms for more information about Adobe Reader on mobile devices.
- Locate the form you wish to download and move your mouse pointer over it
- Right-click on the link (use the right button on your mouse) to open it in a new window. “Save target as.” or “Save link as.” are the options available from the drop-down menu. Select the place on your computer where you want to save the file in the “Save as.” window and then click “OK.” The download should begin at this point. To see the document after it is finished, open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
When trying to open any of the forms with a PDF reader (such as MAC PDF Preview) or a web browser (such as Google Chrome/or Edge), please follow the steps below.
- The following steps should be followed if you are experiencing trouble opening any of the forms using the viewer (e.g., MAC PDF Preview) or browser (e.g., Google Chrome/or Edge).
To fill out PDF forms and generate 2D barcodes, Adobe Reader is the suggested program at the moment because it is compatible with some of the additional features available on the form. You may get it for free by visiting the following link: Please call Taxpayer Service at 410-260-7980 from Central Maryland or at 1-800-MD-TAXES from anywhere else in the state if you require more assistance. Assistance is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or you may send an email to [email protected] with your request.
Request A Copy of Previously Filed Tax Returns
In order to get a copy of a Maryland tax return that you previously filed, please submit us a completedForm 129by mail or fax. Please include your name, address, Social Security number, the tax year you are asking, and your signature in the body of the message.
For joint returns, please provide the information for both taxpayers and a copy of their signatures on the request form (if applicable). Revenue Administration DivisionCentral Files110 Carroll StreetAnnapolis, MD21411Phone: 410-974-2967 Fax: 410-974-2967
Returning a Form 502 or Form 505 with payment by check or money order to the Comptroller of MarylandPayment ProcessingPO Box 8888Annapolis, MD 21401-8888 will result in the following address: Send all other returns, payments, and correspondence pertaining to your personal or business tax account(s) to:Comptroller of MarylandRevenue Administration DivisionPO Box 549Annapolis, MD 21411-0001Comptroller of MarylandRevenue Administration DivisionPO Box 549Annapolis, MD 21411-0001Comptroller of MarylandRevenue Administration Division We will be able to answer to your request more quickly if you include the following information in your correspondence:
Any letter should be addressed to you by your full name and mailing address, as well as your phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. When filing your tax returns, make sure to include your whole Social Security number. Make all cheques and money orders payable to the Maryland Comptroller’s Office. If you are sending a check or money order, we urge that you also include your Social Security number.
Include your company name and address, as well as your nine-digit federal employer identification number (FEIN) and eight-digit Maryland Central Registration (CR) number, on all of your returns and communications.
You can mail your Virginia income tax return to us directly, or to the city or county where you lived on January 1, whichever is more convenient for you. Using the right postal address listed here, you may send your return directly to us, regardless of whether you receive a refund or owe taxes on it. If you don’t owe taxes but aren’t receiving a refund, send your correspondence to the “Refund Returns” address. Returns for a Refund The Virginia Department of Taxation is located at P.O. Box 1498 in Richmond, Virginia 23218-1498.
Box 760Richmond, VA 23218-0760Tax Due ReturnsVirginia Department of Taxation If you prefer to file with your locality, you may discover the relevant postal address by clicking on the first letter of your city or county in the list below.
ACOMACK COUNTY, VA 23301-0186757-787-5747 001 P.O. Box 186, Accomac, VA 23301-01867 Albemarle County – 003 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Albemarle County – 003 Refund Postal Address for Taxes: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-296-5851 Alexandria City has a population of 510 people. Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-746-3909 Alleghany County’s zip code is 005.
- Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-863-6640 23002804-561-2158 Amelia County – 007 P.O.
- Amelia Court House, Virginia 23002804-561-2158 Amherst County – 009 P.O.
- Box 719, Amherst, VA 2452 Local Government: Appomattox County – 011 Post Office Box 125, Appomattox, VA 2452 (tel: (540) 352-7450) Arlington County’s zip code is 013.
Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Tax Due: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-228-3055 Tax Due: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760 Verona, Virginia 244840-245-5640 Augusta County 015 P.O. Box 959 Verona, Virginia 244840-245-5640
Bath County – 017 Warm Springs, VA 24484540-839-7231 P.O. Box 130 Warm Springs, VA 244845 405-86-7621 Bedford County 019 122 E. Main St. Suite 103 Bedford, VA 24523540-586-7621 Bedford County 0688-4291 Bland County 021 P.O. Box 130 Bland, VA 24315276-688-4291 Bland County Botetourt County – 023 P.O. Box 128, Fincastle, VA 24090-0128540-926-2050 Botetourt County – 023 P.O. Box 128, Fincastle, VA 24090-0128 497 Cumberland St., Room 101, Bristol, Virginia 24201276-645-7316 Brunswick County – 025 P.O.
Box 669, Lawrenceville, VA 2386 County of Buchanan – PO Box 1042, Grundy, VA 24614276-935-6542 Buchanan County – 027 PO Box 1042, Grundy, VA 246142 Buckingham County – Box 138, Buckingham, VA 23921434-969-4972 Buckingham County – Box 138, Buckingham, VA 23921434-969-4972 24416-3113540-261-8610 Buena Vista City 530 2039 Sycamore Ave., Buena Vista, VA 24416-3113540-261-8610 Buena Vista City 530
Campbell County – 031 P.O. Box 66, Rustburg, VA 24588434-332-9518 Campbell County – 031 P.O. Box 66, Rustburg, VA 2458 Caroline County – 033 P.O. Box 531, Bowling Green, VA 22427804-633-4050 Caroline County – 033 P.O. Box 531, Bowling Green, VA 22427 Carroll County – 035 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Carroll County – 035 Refund 23218-0760276-730-3080 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-730-3080 Charles City County – 036 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Charles City County – 036 Refund: Taxes are due at: P.O.
- Box 308, Charlotte C.H., VA 23923434-542-5546 In the city of Charlottesville, Virginia 22902-2964434-970-3160 P.O.
- Box 15285 in Chesapeake, Virginia 2332, call 757-382-6732 for further information.
- Box 124 in Chesterfield, Virginia 23832804-748-1281 Clarke County – P.O.
- Box 67, Berryville, VA 226115 Imperial Beach – 570 P.O.
- The post office box number is 186 in New Castle, Virginia, and the phone number is 540-864-6241.
- Cumberland County – 049 P.O.
- Box 77, Cumberland, VA 23040804-492-4280
434-799-5145 Danville City – 590 Postal Service Box 480 – Danville, VA 24543434-799-5145 Dickenson County – 051 Clintwood, VA 24228276-926-1646 P.O.
Box 1067, Clintwood, VA 24228276-926-1646 Dinwiddie County – 053 P.O. Box 104, Dinwiddie, VA 23841804-469-4500, Ext. 4 Dinwiddie County – 053 P.O. Box 104, Dinwiddie, VA 2384
The city of Emporia is located at 595 Post Office Box 956 in Emporia, Virginia 238474364-634-5405. Essex County – P.O. Box 879, Tappahannock, VA 22560-0879804-443-4737 Essex County – 057 Tappahannock, VA 22560-0879804-443-4737
Fairfax City – 600 Rm. 224, City Hall10455 Armstrong St., Fairfax, VA 22030703-385-7880Fairfax City – 600 Rm. 224, City Hall10455 Armstrong St., Fairfax, VA 2203 Refunds for Fairfax County – 059 can be sent to P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, Virginia 23218-1498. Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-222-8234 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-222-8234 Falls Church City – 610 300 Park Avenue, Suite 202WFalls Church, VA 22046-3301703-248-5065Falls Church, VA 22046-3301703-248-5065 Fauquier County – 061 P.O.
- Box 149, Warrenton, VA 20188-0149540-422-8163 County of Floyd – 063 Refund: P.O.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760 County of Fluvanna 065 Refund: P.O.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-591-1940 Franklin City – 620 P.O.
- 102 Rocky Mt., VA 24151 Frederick County – 069 Refund: P.O.
- Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-665-5681 630 P.O.
- Box 644, Fredericksburg, VA 22404
Return to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 for Galax City – 640 Refund: Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-236-2528 The Giles County Courthouse is located at 071 130 N. Main St. in Pearisburg, Virginia 24134540-921-3321 0804 693-3451 Gloucester County – 073 6489 Main St., Ste. 137, Gloucester, VA 23061-0137804-693-3451 Gloucester County The Goochland County Courthouse is located at 075 P.O. Box 60 in Goochland, Virginia 2306384-556-5807. Grayson County – 077 P.O.
Box 126, Independence, VA 079 Refund: P.O.
Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760434-985-5211 The Greensville County Office is located at 1781 Greensville County Circle, Room 132, in Emporia, Virginia 23844.
Halifax County – 083 P.O. Box 1847, Halifax, VA 24558434-476-3314 Halifax County – 083 P.O. Box 1847, Halifax, VA 24558434-476-3314 727-6690 Hampton City – 650 Post Office Box 636, Hampton, VA 23669-0636757-727-6690 Hampton City Hanover County – PO Box 129, Hanover, VA 23069804-365-6129 085 P.O. Box 129, Hanover, VA 23069804-365-6129 Cities and Towns of Harrisonburg 660 409 S Main St, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801-7531540-432-7704 County of Henrico – 087 Refund: Post Office Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Henrico County – 087 Taxes are due at: P.O.
Henry County – P.O. Box 1077, Collinsville, VA 24078-1077276-634-4690 089 P.O. Box 1077, Collinsville, VA 24078-10772 Highland County – 091 P.O. Box 148, Monterey, Virginia 24465540-468-2142 Highland County The city of Hopewell is located at 670 P.O. Box 1604, Hopewell, Virginia 23860804-541-2237.
The County of Isle of Wight is located at 093 P.O. Box 107 in Isle of Wight, Virginia 23397-0107757-365-6222.
57-253-6695 James City County – 095 P.O. Box 283, Williamsburg, VA 23187757-253-6695 James City County – 095
Virginia’s King and Queen County is located at 097 Post Office Box 178, KingQueen Courthouse, Virginia 23085804-785-5976 King George County – 099 10459 Courthouse Dr., Suite 101,King George, VA 22485-3862540-775-4664 King George County – 099 10459 Courthouse Dr., Suite 101,King George, VA 22485-3862 King William County is located at 101 P.O. Box 217 in King William, Virginia 23086804-769-4941
462-7920 Lancaster County Office of the Sheriff 103 8311 Mary Ball Rd., Room 203, Lancaster, VA 2250384-462-7920 Lancaster County Office of the Sheriff The Lee County Courthouse is located at 105 P.O. Box 96, Jonesville, VA 24263276-346-7722. Lexington City – 678 300 E Washington St, Room 103, Lexington, VA 24450540-462-3701 Lexington City – 678 300 E Washington St, Room 103, Lexington, VA 24450 County of Loudoun -107 Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. To Pay Taxes, Send a Check to: P.O.
Box 858, Lynchburg, VA 24505-0858434-455-3870, Lynchburg, VA 24505-0858434-455-3870
Local government in Madison County is located at 113 P.O. Box 56, Madison, VA 22727540-948-4421 Manassas, Virginia (USA) – 683 Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-257-8222 Tax Due: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-257-8222 Manassas Park City has a population of 685 people. Returns should be sent to: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Taxes are due at the following address: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760703-335-8825 Martinsville City – 690 P.O.
- Returns should be sent to: P.O.
- Address for Payment of Tax: P.O.
- Box 360 in Boydton, Virginia 23917434-738-6191.
- Box 148, Saluda, VA 23149-0148804-758-5332 Middlesex County Middlesex County 755 Roanoke St., Ste.
Nelson County – 125 P.O. Box 246, Lovingston, VA 22949434-263-7070 Nelson County – 125 P.O. Box 246, Lovingston, VA 2294 The refund address for New Kent County – 127 is: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Address for Payment of Taxes: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760804-966-9610 Newport News City – 700 2400 Washington Ave., Newport News, VA 23607757-926-8653 Newport News City – 700 2400 Washington Ave., Newport News, VA 2360 City of Norfolk – 710 P.O. Box 2260, Norfolk, VA 23501757-664-7885 Virginia’s Northampton County is located at 131 P.O.
County of Northumberland, Heathsville, Virginia 22473804-580-4600, P.O.
Box 309, Heathsville, Virginia 22473804-580-4600 City of Norton, Virginia 24273276-679-0031 720 P.O. Box 347 Norton, Virginia 24273276-679-0031 The Nottoway County Courthouse is located at 135 P.O. Box 5, Nottoway, VA 23955434-645-9317.
Orange County – 137 P.O. Box 389, Orange, VA 22960540-672-4441 Orange County –
The Page County Courthouse is located at 139 S. Court St., Suite C, Luray, VA 22835. The phone number is 540-743-4909. To get your refund, mail it to Patrick County 141 Refund at PO Box 1498 in Richmond, VA 23218-1498. Address for payment of taxes: Postal Service PO Box 760 in Richmond, VA 23218-0760276-694-7131 Petersburg City – 730 N. Union St., Petersburg, VA 23803804-733-2317 Petersburg City – 730 135 N. Union St., Petersburg, VA 23803804-733-2317 Virginia’s Pittsylvania County is located at 143 P.O.
- 757-868-3020 Poquoson City Municipal Building, 735 500 City Hall Ave., Poquoson, VA 2366 Seven hundred and forty one Crawford St., Portsmouth, VA 23704757-393-8773 County of Powhatan 145 3834 Old Buckingham Rd.
- Box 446 in Farmville, Virginia 23901434-392-3231.
- Returns should be sent to: P.O.
- Taxes are due at the following address: P.O.
Room 161, 619 Second St., Radford, VA 24141540-731-3613 Radford City 750 619 Second St., Radford, VA 24141 Rappahannock County – 157 P.O. Box 115, Washington, VA 22747-0115540-675-5370 Rappahannock County is located in the state of Virginia. Return to P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 for a refund of 760 dollars. Taxes are due at: P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760804-646-6474 (fax: P.O. Box 760). Local government in Richmond County is located at 159 P.O. Box 366, Warsaw, VA 22572804-333-3722.
- Box 718, Roanoke, Virginia 24004, call 540-853-6543 for further information.
- Box 21709 in Roanoke, Virginia 240185 (407) 772-2049 Rockbridge County – 163 P.O.
- Gay St., Harrisonburg, VA 22802540-564-3000 Rockingham County – 165 20 E.
- Box 517, Lebanon, Virginia 2426276-889-8018.
Salem City is located at 775 P.O. Box 869 in Salem, Virginia 24153-0869 and may be reached at 540-375-3019. Scott County is located at 169 190 Beech St., Suite 104, Gate City, VA 24251 and can be reached at (804) 386-7692. Shenandoah County – 171 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Shenandoah County – 171 Refund: P.O. Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498 Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-459-6170 P.O. Box 760, Richmond, VA 23218-0760540-459-6170 276-782-4040 Smyth County Courthouse, 173 P.O.
- Box 1498, Richmond, VA 23218-1498, Southampton County Tax Due: P.O.
- Box 175, Spotsylvania, VA 22553 and may be reached at 540-507-7054.
- Box 98 in Stafford, Virginia 22555-0098 and may be reached at 540-658-4132.
- Box 4, Staunton, Virginia 24402-0004540-332-3829.
The following address is in Suffolk City: 800 P.O. Box 1459, Suffolk, VA 23439-1459757-514-4260 The Surry County Courthouse is located at 181 P.O. Box 35 in Surry, Virginia 23883757-294-5225 Local government in Sussex County is located at 183 P.O. Box 1398, Sussex VA 23884434-246-1022.
Tazewell County – 185 101 E. Main St., Tazewell, VA 24651-1071276-385-1235 Tazewell, VA 24651-1071276-385-1235
2401 Courthouse Dr., Bld. 1, Rm. 121Virginia Beach, VA 23456-9002757-385-4483Virginia Beach City – 810 2401 Courthouse Dr., Bld. 1, Rm. 121
For more information contact Warren County at 540-635-2651 or 187 P.O. Box 1775, Front Royal, VA 22630 Washington County – 191 One Government Center Place, Ste. C, Abingdon, VA 24210276-676-6270 Washington County is located in the state of Virginia. Waynesboro City – 820 503 W Main St., Room 107, Waynesboro, VA 22980540-942-6610 Waynesboro City – 820 503 W Main St., Room 107, Waynesboro, VA 2298 Westmoreland County – 193 Post Office Box 68, Montross, VA 22520804-493-9052 Westmoreland County The City of Williamsburg is located at 830 Postal Service Box 245, Williamsburg, VA 23187757-220-6150.
Box 546 Winchester, VA 22604540-667-1815 Winchester City Virginia’s Wise County is located at 195 P.O.
276-23-6015 Wythe County 197 225 S.
757-890-3381 York County 199 P.O. Box 90, Yorktown, VA 23690-0090757-890-3381 York County
Mailing Address – Individual/Fiduciary Income Tax
|Individual/FiduciaryIncome Tax Form||Mailing Address|
|500 and 500 EZ(refunds and no balance due)||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740380Atlanta, GA 30374-0380|
|500 and 500 EZ(payments)||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740399Atlanta, GA 30374-0399|
|500 ES||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740319Atlanta, GA 30374-0319|
|525-TV||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740323Atlanta, GA 30374-0323|
|IT-560||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 105198Atlanta, GA 30348-5198|
|500X Amended||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740318Atlanta, GA 30374-0318|
|501 and 501X Fiduciary||Georgia Dept. of RevenuePO Box 740316Atlanta, GA 30374-0316|
- The Department prefers the following means of paper document delivery: First Class Mail, Priority Mail via the United States Postal Service with a Certificate of Mailing, or Express Mail via the United States Postal Service. For mail confirmation, the suggested ways are First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation or Certified Mail with Electronic Return Receipt Requested
- If you don’t want mail confirmation, you can choose whatever method you like. In no way will sending your return through certified mail or courier expedite the processing of your refund. Certified mail is subject to specific handling procedures by the postal service, which may cause a delay in the processing of your return.
When, Where, and How to File Your North Carolina Return
According to the calendar year method of filing, the 2020 return is due on or before April 15th, 2021, if you file on a quarterly basis. The 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the taxable year is the deadline for filing a fiscal year return. When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, the return must be postmarked on or before the next business day to be considered timely submitted. It is necessary to file a fiscal year return on the tax form for the tax year in which the fiscal year begins.
When a North Carolina tax return or other document is considered timely filed or a tax is considered timely paid if the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, refer to DirectiveTA-16-1.
A person who lives outside the United States and Puerto Rico, or whose primary place of employment is located outside the United States and Puerto Rico, or who is serving in the military outside the United States and Puerto Rico is considered to be “out of the country.” However, interest is owed on any unpaid tax from the initial due date of the return until the tax is paid, even if the payment deadline has been extended.
Nonresident Aliens: Nonresident aliens are obliged to file returns at the same time that they are required to file their federal taxes, unless they are exempt from filing returns.
While it is understandable that you may not be able to pay the tax owed, you should nonetheless file your tax return by the due date in order to avoid the failure to file penalty. A payment agreement with the Department of Revenue may be available to you if you meet the requirements.
How to File Your Return
The Department highly encourages that taxpayers use the electroniceFile option to file their returns in order to ensure correct and efficient processing. You should send us your paper tax forms if you are a taxpayer who files on paper.
- The following documents are required: your North Carolina income tax return (Form D-400)
- Federal forms W-2 and 1099 showing the amount of North Carolina tax withheld as reported on Form D-400, Line 20
- Federal Form 1099-R if you claimed a Bailey retirement deduction on Form D-400 Schedule S, Line 21
- Form D-400 Schedule S if you added items to federal adjusted gross income on Form D-400, Line 7, or you deducted items from federal adjusted gross income on Form D-400, Line Copy of your tax return filed in another state or country if you claimed a tax credit for tax paid to another state or country on Form D-400TC, Line 7a
- Copy of your federal tax return if your federal return does not include your North Carolina address
- Any other North Carolina forms or supporting schedules that are required by law
Where to File Your Return
Individuals who file their returns electronically using eFile will have their returns processed electronically after they have been filed. For taxpayers who use paper forms to file their returns:
- Make sure to ship your return to the North Carolina Department of Revenue, PO Box R, Raleigh, NC 27634-0001
- If you plan to get a refund, make sure to mail your return and payment to the North Carolina Department of Revenue, PO Box 25000, Raleigh, NC 27640-0640. Be sure to make your check or money order out to the North Carolina Department of Revenue. A check, money order, or cashier’s check will not be accepted by the Department unless they are drawn on a U.S. (domestic) bank and the amounts are payable in U.S. dollars.
If You Need Help With Your Return
If you are unable to obtain assistance in completing your North Carolina tax return, you can visit a service center or call 1-877-252-3052 for assistance. We will not be able to assist you with your North Carolina return until your federal return has been finished successfully. If you are disabled, have a low income, or are a senior citizen, you may be eligible to get your income tax returns completed for free through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance or Tax Counseling for the Elderly programs.
Mailing addresses for Massachusetts tax forms
If you’re filing an original or modified return, send it to one of the addresses listed below.
- Payment: Mass. DOR, PO Box 7003, Boston, MA 02204
- Refund: Mass. DOR, PO Box 7000, Boston, MA 02204
- Form 1-ES: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, PO Box 419540, Boston, MA 02241-9540
- Form 2: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, PO Box 7018, Boston, MA 02204
- Form 2G: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, PO Box 7017, Boston, MA 02204
- Form 3: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, PO Box 7017, Boston, MA 02204
- Form M-4868: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, PO Box 7062, Boston, MA 02204
- Form 355: Massachusetts Department of Revenue,
A State-by-State Guide for Each IRS Mailing Address
When tax season comes around, there’s a lot to consider and consider carefully. Considering everything from figuring out the forms you’ll need to fill out for each of your employees while keeping track of changes in tax laws to ensuring that you’ve reported all of your numbers correctly, the last thing you want to think about is the IRS mailing address where you’ll be sending your tax returns. If you’re looking for the IRS mailing address, it might be tough because there are so many different addresses based on where you reside.
Don’t let your greatest staff go to waste.
Can you file a paper tax return?
The majority of individuals opt for electronic filing or hiring a professional accountant, but submitting your income taxes by mail and doing it yourself is still an absolutely viable option. However, although filing the old-fashioned method protects you against hacking dangers, paper filing is more time-consuming, which means you may have to wait longer for your refund if you expect to receive one.
Where do I send my 1040EZ form?
Regardless of the version of the 1040 form you use (the specific form you use will depend on how you’re filing), your 1040 form must be mailed to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) once it has been completed. The answer to this question, on the other hand, is dependent on your geographical location. You can use the information provided below to establish the postal address for the Internal Revenue Service.
What’s the most painful thing that you do during your HR day?
To see the results, you must answer the question.
Where do I mail my tax forms?
For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of every IRS mailing address you’ll need to use when submitting the 1040EZ form, which differs from state to state.
Here’s where you want to send your forms if youarenotenclosing a payment:
- Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (Kansas City, MO 64999-0014)
- Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas (Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service), Austin (TX 73301-0014)
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah
- And Wyoming (Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service), Fresno (CA 93888-0014)
- And Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (F
Here’s where you want to send your forms if youareenclosing a payment:
- : Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931000, Louisville, KY 40293-1000
- Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas: Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 1214, Charlotte NC 28201-1214
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington: Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 7704, San Francisco CA 94120-7704
- Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia: Internal
The Internal Revenue Service’s website provides a helpful explanation of where each 1040 income tax form should be sent, with the majority of the information based on whether or not a payment is included. Bookmark(0)
Please login to bookmark
You don’t have an account yet? Register
CINNAMON JANZER is a journalist and content writer that works out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Since 2019, she has contributed to Workest as a valuable writer.